Life in Pondichery

Mom was there! How happy I was and how much I missed her.

We all went home together and I helped her, against her wishes, to put her things away.

"Mom? Mom? Can we sleep together????"

She hesitated.

"Besides, you're not married yet!"

She sighed and took me in her arms.

"Is this okay here? Are they nice to you?"

"Yes, but it's... you know... with daddy...."

Rosette, Sylvia's mom relaxed a little.

Tomorrow we'll go with Shaikh to the restaurant in town. There's a steak house!

I jumped with joy and grunting and threatening imaginary chopsticks and brandishing a chopstick like a sword skewering imaginary skewers. Without knowing it I was drooling just thinking about it.

Then in the evening I would prepare for my classes for the new school year while Mom talked with Brahma.

She came to find me with a mosquito net and hung it on a hook above the bed.

I was so busy that I couldn't settle down and stabilize myself. I was Sylvia for as long as I can remember.

Then we both went to bed and Mom turned on the air co.

"She asked, "Aren't you too hot?

"No, I'm getting used to the heat. and it doesn't itch as much.

"What happened to you in the shower? Why so loud?"

"I dreamed standing up and the heat must have knocked me out. I didn't realize it was so hot."

Brahma was burned. You're lucky you didn't get scalded. I was so scared. Luckily I was early, I wanted to surprise you."

"But, Mom, it was a good surprise. You showed up when I needed you the most."

Then Rosette pulled herself aside and started to sleep.

I was on my back, watching the fan slowly turn on the ceiling.

I was reviewing the medieval scenes, the fights and the meat, blood, meat and blood.

Sometimes I bathed in it! Why did I have this mad desire for blood? then, a flash and, like a speeded-up image, I saw the Man of Darkness again. but he didn't have his costume, he had a suit of armor. Then he laughed in front of a dragon, no, two dragons "So sis? Are you all right? How do you like our prisoner? He's well hung, it seems!"

"Nah," I replied. His blood looks appetizing, but he's a dragon like us, a dragon of darkness... "

Then, still in my waking dream, it was a memory... I was sure of it. I didn't know who I was anymore... Sylvia??

Then the dragon Sanguinem looked at Carnivor who then looked at me: "Are you okay? Poisse?"

Looks like the young lovebird has gone to your head, hahaha!