Living like animals

You all know the Shield spell? Okay? Well, you must always carry it with you and always have a place to retreat.

One rule, even if you're attacked, no death, no killing. No excuses. Running away is our priority. We're animals here.

We don't steal either. We will certainly be observed. If we are captured we make the fool and as we are rare, they will put us back in a reserve. No obvious magic, keep our weapons secret. If we are dumb and capture, the protection will be for lezard. If one is intelligent one will be in security, much worse. I have the tenebres to get us out of it. So don't panic. I'll be here.

Beware of journalists, these people are paid to sell their bullshit and they distort everything for the worse.Run from them.

Yes, Chief, they're laughing.

Oriharukon to Karrrrine: and to think we have to follow a brat hahah.

Stop it dear, you'll hurt his feelings. Hihihi.

Mphhh.

Hahaha, Doudouuuuuu. Mocked Kraa.

I wanted to protest but his look told me to be wary of a tail strike.

Kraa: What if you flew alone while we were partying at your place in the darkness?

Me: What if, during a nap, I have a nightmare?

Kraa: Oh yes...

I really liked Kraa but I was also afraid of her. She had a good heart and if I had been in her place I wouldn't have given up like that. She has the violence and harshness of the red dragons but she also has the maternal and protective instinct for children and a heart of gold.

I had a map of Europe and each country in paper version and Oriharukon, Kraa and Karrrine were surprised at the level of detail and the number of villages.

THEY ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!

We have nowhere to go to , Depressed Oriharukon!

Me: That's why we have to go to the mountains! the higher and more rugged it is, the fewer houses they have. We will be in contact with them sooner or later, that's why we have to settle where it doesn't bother. Like we go to the market in the middle of the city to rob a rotisserie....

We have to adapt and evolve. The other dragons died because they didn't know how to evolve. They broke their wings against the knights. Man has destroyed ALL his predators.

We are animals to them. And we will remain so. They protect certain species in reserves, so we will make it easier for them, we will move to reserves. I made circles on the map with the main game reserves. France is interesting but there are a lot of hunters and they don't respect their laws very much, so avoid them. Luxembourg is ok. South Germany ok, Switzerland ok Italy ok. We will go to Italy, and I have a mission for Rome.

I'm going to warn mom so she can help me a little bit.

I take my mobile phone and with my watch (long bracelet) Bluetooth, I call her.

Mummy?

Ah, are you all right? We talked on the news about a disturbed excavation site in Bouillon and the professor would have liked to ask you some questions. He's here but I said that you've left to visit your family.

Mom, didn't you say anything?

Professor Prius : Hello? Marcus?

We made a discovery following a looting but our excavation site was spared. There is a secret cave with giant eggs made of organic cement. Do you know anything about it?