Chocolate

In the morning, I don't know how, but we were all on the zodiac and arrived at the dock in less time than we should have.

The boys didn't say anything more.

They were stubborn, all white.

I returned with Dany and Rudy and Philippe asked to sleep here with Dany and Rudy.

Jasmine arrived running."What happened?"

"I was sleeping but the black monster opened the boys' tent and they were scared to death.

They were." I couldn't finish the sentence but they looked at me mean for the first time... I had to shut up, and keep in the grave that they had piss themselves. Gloups... I think I was a bit strong there!

Jasmine was white with fear."What if he came here to get them??? to devour them...? Maybe he "marked them""

.Dany and Rudy hid in their couch under the cushions, a blanket to hide under...They were in a state of shock.

"Hey, guys, I'm the chick and how old are you?"

The dragon didn't do anything to you. You came into its territory as intruders. He sniffed you in the dark and opened the tent out of curiosity.

Philippe: "Shut up... you don't know anything... You did not see his immense teeth and his glance, his eyes revolted."

Me: "He laughed perhaps to see you. Then you shouted pity to him, which must have amused him. He couldn't care less about his size. Maybe he wanted to play with you...".

Did he roar?

"No..." said Dany.

"Then you weren't intruders... He was curious to see who was coming to his hunting territory."

"How do you know that?"

"Hunting with dad..."

Danny says, "Maybe she's right... we had the surprise of our lives... And we're whole. Maybe it's the pastries he took. He packed all the bags. We must have been saved thanks to the croissants... Hey, Sylvia, are you laughing?? Don't be embarrassed!"

"Dany, your panties are on backwards and your fly is open!"

He turned as red as a tomato and didn't think. He took off his shorts, turned them inside out and put them back on.

Me "I didn't know your thing was protected by Homer Simpson.!"

The others laughed. Dany did not understand.

"You just undressed in front of me, who is a girl!"

"AH!" all embarrassed...We went to console ourselves in a burger and the morale was quickly cheered up.

We downloaded our pictures."Wow, how beautiful he is on the picture... It's a snake... A beautiful..."

Jasmine: "But ... it's an incredible discovery!... If there's one, it's because there are others."

Me : " I don't think so... Maybe it's because it's isolated, because it survived.... But maybe it's a female... You say "He" all the time..."

Jasmine : "I agree with Sylvia...big macho!"

Dany: "It doesn't change anything. and I'm against the announcement of the discovery. The only thing that will happen is that he or she will run away to a quieter place. Besides it's probably a thinking or intelligent being like the one on TV who leads a bunch of mercenaries."

Jasmine : " but it would be good for our region."

Rudy: "Danny's right... have you thought about the creature's best interest? Imagine if we capture it... And then what?"

Rudy: "Dany is right. It would live in a reserve, in chains? Or, worse, raped and inseminated if it's a female?"

Philippe: "Yes, we must keep the secret especially from my father. It should not be that he knows. And it is better to leave her alone. "

Me: "What if you try to make friendly contact?" I don't know, but with sweets, candies and honey? Maybe the dragon would appreciate it and not see you as an enemy?"

Dany: "We have nothing else to lose!"

So we collected all the candy, sweets and honey and cereal and melted big chocolate cakes.

I was drooling just looking at them. If they knew, I don't know if they would forgive me but it was so much fun. The next day, we went back to the island and we picked up the mess we had left the day before. One did not especially want to be scolded by Philippe's father nor to get a salty fine.

We let off steam as the day before but we made an altar with the sweets in offering and we waited for the night. This time, I cast a spell of illusion of myself, to make a double one.

I plunged again into the darkness to come out of the cave with a dragon. As usual, I went hunting and then, empty-handed, I went shark fishing.

As a joke, I had a big fish and I dropped it near the camp and it exploded on impact, spraying everything with blood droplets.

Philip panicked. "We taste the blood! it is going to devour us, let us flee! Dany held it back, then my double took the word: "He makes an exchange!"

And the moment afterwards, I posed myself in front of the altar, the always bloody jaw of my meal. I looked avidly at the tablets and turned my head, frowning at the humans..."MMMHHHHHrrr THANK YOU! "I grumbled

Then, delicately, I took the mega tablet and started to taste it on the spot. I would sometimes stop if one of them dared to move, but I resumed my meal as soon as there was no more movement.

I was laughing myself to an unimaginable degree. Poor people, if they knew!

As soon as I finished the tablet, I looked at them and pulverized the altar, shouting "AGAIN", with a threatening air! The children shouted: "Please... we'll bring you more tomorrow, Mr. Dragon!"

I stood up and flew around them and spat a spray of flames on the rock far behind them.

And, as if I was going to catch a prey, I passed in low ground "I am MADAME Dragon!, not Mister DRAGON!"

And I plunged into the dark water. I ended up in the abyss and my double came to join me and disappeared. I was Sylvia again. They were still tetanized... The dragon wanted more...it was scary!

We came back the next morning and we had our meeting. "One thing is sure, she is smart and greedy. Besides, she talks! It's great!"

Philippe: "But it is not to be taken lightly. She spit fire to put us back in our place, that of the game...And she wants more. "

Dany "But one thing is sure, the creature did not chase us away and ask again. It may want to see us again, but its fire was also a warning to keep the secret."

Me : "Yes, Dany was right. This is a warning to shut up and we know what will happen if we talk!"

Jasmine: "I'm really scared of the dragon.... It has come to devour us and our family at night. I'm sure he knows where we live!"