In the abyss

A door had opened in the dark corner of my room and I immediately recognized the air inside the abyss and the typical light.

As if I had always been part of this universe, I entered it.

The wall closing behind me. As Sylvia, I was petrified but I recognized this part.

It was my domain, my zone of darkness, my abyss.

But I had left there my regrets, my nightmares and also my terrible punishment that Tiamat had given me with my 2 sisters. The third being the wife of the sinister Othar. How could I have lived like this for centuries. Yes, drugs in my blood and suffering.

Now it was unbearable, a burn from a past I wanted to forget. But now I was Sylvia, with the memories of Poisse, finally I was myself again. Poisse/Sylvia.

Strangely, the mana remained important and, instinctively, I was heading towards the ancient parts, the ruins and the caves of the abyssal maze. I knew that time was frozen here if I wanted it or, on the contrary, I could make it go away.

I passed through rooms and like a kaleidoscope, I saw the rooms of the house, those of the school and even the rooms of my friends. Such was the power of darkness.

But the octahedron was not turning. Frozen, no longer beating time. It was like a dead and lifeless monolith. A tombstone frozen for eternity.

I shouted, "Octahedron! That's me! ....

It's Poisse. Octahedron????"

No answer...

I'm "Sylvia, I'm human... Help!!!!"

No response...

Something was wrong.

I was trying to get closer to the heart but the distances seemed to be increasing

Then I decided to come back the next day.

I pushed with my hands and the wall opened in my room, on the other side, and as time had frozen, the first opening had not yet closed.

As I could not meet myself, this was impossible,

I went out while my self of a moment ago had just returned. I had just enough time to see the wall close up and then close up behind me.

I fell asleep thinking about what I saw and I had a thousand questions.

I was still dreaming of Viseron and his words "I killed Tiamat except for the white head that was sent to the Destroyed World, the end of the world! "

Tiamat no longer existed in this dimension. And I risked attracting another, his enemy, the Infernal Tiamat, the most powerful of all, that of Avernus, the one of the world that pulverized ours! She and her legions of Chaos... Gloups.

The place was vacant here. And since I was perhaps the last dragon in the world, there was a high risk that I would become a hydra. Anything but that!