DarkSkies

DarkSkies Foundation Washington, D.C....

"So, what are your conclusions after 10 years of testing?"

Viseron: "It's a disaster. No matter how you adjust the parameters, there is a crown of peaks that surrounds certain regions and certain times. Everything starts with the disappearance of the dragons, and the only future that's coming, they're everywhere. In half of the possible futures there is a terrible war where humanity is crushed by one lord dragon, not two lord dragons and several hydras.

I tried all the parameters and I even went back to the extinction of the dinosaurs and I came across this picture where we see an alien base with soldier dinos. But there are still spikes of paradox and the area is untouchable.

Moranus: "By dint of sawing off the branch you're sitting on, you'll end up falling..."

Aimeron: "I don't see, I don't understand... we have the best calculators and the best AI imaginable...".

Moranus: "I'm getting old and you're the only one left to carry on our mission. But you're violating the number one rule of a time master: You don't manipulate for yourself... And even less in its dimension. Why do you think we were going somewhere else? So we don't erase and destroy ourselves.

But that's not all.

The civilization you mention is much more advanced than what we have and their equipment is more powerful, stronger and capable of piercing space and time.

You have to get used to the idea that dragons are allied with forces that are beyond us.

We've had our revenge and it's time to move on. Let's just be policemen, not avengers..."

Viseron... And... and what will become of me if father returns? Tiamat? ... I'm not going to die anyway?"

Moranus: "Do you see yourself in these futures?"

Aimeron bowed his head... "No....I just wanted to bring justice to innocent people."

"Do you really think they were that innocent? "

Viseron:"????"

"My dear dragon...I am old and I no longer fear death. My time is over and so is comedy.

We no longer have a cause and our sense of justice has always been relative... But we have in the name of order and a rigid system, destroyed possibilities of second chances. We have striven for the separation of races and holy rationality, eliminating any disturbance or magical phenomenon. We have been relentless in our efforts to destroy the last dinosaurs, deportees and dragons on the planets of our planet. They were executed without even knowing it. They were also forcibly sterilized.

Your daddy had to suffer the same fate as his ex-girlfriend Arma and your grandmother Ash.

But you have no idea how many deaths we caused. Your daddy, in retrospect, was right to stop our madness and arrogance."

Viseron: "But ... but ... they caused the cataclysm and we tried to stop them. I even killed my aunt, Mother Poisse. She was a snake anyway..."

Moranus: "You were wrong about everything and you slaughtered your family against your ideals.

I used you because without you, we could never have rebuilt the order of the masters of time. I'm sorry, but I thought you were smarter.

Viseron pulled a head out and began to cry...

"Moranus, help me fix it... we can change time, can't we? We can go back, can't we?"

"It's too late...They've already put their pieces on the board and acted accordingly."