Mom

Every time I looked at Oriharukon, I was embarrassed.

He also avoided crossing my eyes. Then one day he grabbed me by the throat with his paws and held me vertically against a rock: One word of our secret and I'll rip your tongue out. This is the absolute secret of the dragons. The weak point of our race and our pride. Many humans have been killed for it.

Oriharukon, bisexual and gay people are persecuted in many countries too. But they make a strong and solid community. They too could help us if the secret was revealed.

I surfed on the internet with the cell phone my mom gave me and I discovered that many reptiles have zz and zw genes unlike the xx and xy genes of mammals and that we can integrate their genome but our genome still dominates and the more we are able to reproduce with the same genus.

Oh yes, Marc, about your computer, I think I broke it!

I was curious and the image is frozen and it says update non stop!

Me: Is it okay to go through my stuff?

But it looks so cool!

I opened my computer and Oriharukon didn't do any damage, he opened it carefully but it's too small for our big paws. We should find something more appropriate.

Ok, I'm going to order the GIGABYTE BRIX Projector and we'll be able to watch directly on a bigger screen and its laser keyboard is ideal for our big paws. Yes I'm going to order another one also for Orichalcum. and a mobile parabola for satellite internet. And the cable for the signal to hide and the matt solar panel hidden too, disguised as an old cardboard on an inaccessible peak!

Hello, ma? Yes, don't worry about money, I have a gem for you, it should cover all your expenses for the rest of your life. Do you have the mobile bungalow? All of it?

Give me the dimensions, I'll wedge it in the den with my powers. And also the windows, which look out, they have to be black matt or green or rock so that you can't see from outside! Yes? it's done? Great, it's done. And the PCs have arrived?

Here are the GPS coordinates, and yes, a prepaid emergency mobile phone please! We're looking forward to being with our family!

In the den, I empty the area of the residential caravan directly with the dimensions simply by teleporting the rock in the darkness and making it fall in a dark corner elsewhere and I make an access tunnel with a sliding rock to hide the bungalow in case curious people dare to visit my home. Holes have also been made to connect the whole to a cesspit and the bungalow is connected to the solar circuit a window overlooks the valley but on the wall of a precipice with a ledge. So, unless you are suicidal and roped up, you cannot see the window, which is moreover, hidden by a glass without stain, matt, color of the rock. So almost invisible.

The truck went to the parking lot and mom was there. I had been watching her for some time and she said. You can drop it here, we'll come and pick it up with another truck .

But, ma'am, this is public land, a public parking lot, we can't unload it here. I'm not allowed to unload it.

My son is a magician and he will make it disappear before your eyes!

HAHAHA, that's a good one. That's why you asked to cover it in black!

Yes, he will! You've been paid, right? so ah, look, it disappears!

And the bungalow sinks into its own shadow under the dark tarpaulin.

But how is that possible??? It is no longer on the trailer! The tarpaulin is still there!????

I told you he's a magician! He's successful in his shows, you know?

Yes, but it scares me, besides before, there was the reintroduction of the wolf, then the bear and now the dragons. Well, it seems that they are nice but they have big teeth and I wouldn't like to be in front of one if you know what I mean.