One last lash for the prophet

Marise was chained at the bottom of a dungeon with huge iron bars.

She was crying to get out, to ask for forgiveness, but no one could hear her. And it was true...

She had been left in a drawer, without water, bread or rats...

The dragon was in the dark, refrigerated and crying for her mother... Then, slowly, she pulled herself together.

Isolde... I have to protect her... Valiant, he's a liar... He knew... he let mummy die... She hadn't done anything...On the contrary...

GRRR.

The rage gave way to sadness.

"I must save Isolde and Tania's child... It's all I have left as a family. And if Isolde doesn't want it, I'll raise it myself..."

"Filthy human scum..." (She didn't realise what she was saying, losing her humanity even more...)

She started praying to mummy Tiamat... pouring her blood in the darkest and least dirty corner.

"Mama Tiamat, help" ....

But Tiamat was very busy...

But her calls were heard by other beings from the abyss...

Tiamat "the wicked one" (who wasn't at all wicked anymore, White...) heard her calls because she was from this world, finally from world A and forced to world B (tere destroyed).

She was with the others, Kraan Karrine and ORichalque and had just discovered AEgis 2 and the corpse of Poisse par les ténèbres.

Coming out of the darkness, the 4 dragons appeared to Montaron who almost fainted.

The aura and the size of the dragons in real life and not in books were something else.

By reflex, he hid behind me (Mark).

Then I turned to him: "Don't be afraid, you'll have to get used to it sooner or later...".

"Yes... yes... my Lord..."

Tiamat (White) inspected the amber and licked the wall. Oriharukon too.

Then Tiamat looked at Ori: "I think it's your skills... and Mark's..."

I understood immediately that I had to "Eat" the dimensional amber, but as a devourer...I had to recuperate its energy so that this zone could take its place again. And that's where Orichalcum intervened with his golden fleece. In fact, I was supposed to take it from him by killing him but then I would have lost a friend and an irreplaceable member of my family. Besides, we all loved each other very much, and intimately too. This part of the dragon that replaced my humanity, I wouldn't want to go back for anything in the world. I have to admit it to myself... I was happy and loved as a dragon. Much more than I would have been if I had remained human. I didn't deny or spit on my origins, but deep down inside I was a dragon. So my sense of time, of urgency was becoming more and more distant from my lost humanity. But my recent transformation into a human being brought back memories and rehabilitating myself was not a problem.

Montaron: "Are you all right, Lord? I see you lost in your thoughts...".

My back was turned, and I returned to my full dragon form, my form of a dragon of darkness and lightning.

Montaron panicked, turning to George who was holding his hand, but with a vice as a grip.

Montaron: "Why??" he cried.

George smiled and said: "At least you didn't wet yourself... You have three great dragons here, your God Gidhorah, me, the Dragon Lord and Tiamat, the primary goddess and mother of all dragons...