My first time...;)

We woke up and my view of Kraa changed drastically. I could only think of her. I could no longer live without her.

I thought Kraa, I moved Kraa, I breathed Kraa.

There was only Kraa left.

The sun was Kraa.

then

PAF, Orichalcum tapped me in the neck: Stop your delirium a little. So, your first time? What was it like? HAHA

I was embarrassed.

Oriharukon: Now you're an adult dragon! You dreamed about the eggs?

Me: Yes, how did you know that?

So did we! and that's a good sign. It means we'll be blessed to have children one day.

When they shine, it means that Kraa will lay them.

Dragon eggs are beautiful. They have scales the color of their future scales and beautiful patterns. They are extremely strong and indestructible. and you will see, you will always know where the eggs are. if they are stolen from you, no matter how far away or how difficult it is, you know by nature where they are.

Thank you for the information Oriharukon. Thanks also Marc, now that you're grown up, we don't have to hold back Karrrine and I... hehe!

Kraa exhausted me literally and figuratively then one day, she tells me you know Marc, there is something you should know. The dragons, how to tell you Mhhhr, come I'll teach you something great.

Kraa said Mommy, I need your help with the "trick".

I'm going to massage you and Karrrine came and grabbed my front legs. Yes Mom, that way he doesn't turn around!

And I felt something strange behind me.

No,! It's not true!

I turn my head Kraa???? Well yes, we females have one too! and when there are missing females, the breed preserves itself by making the males lay eggs. You must know about reptiles in your book. HAHAHA

Then HAN!

GRRRRR Stop Kraa right away or else.

Kraa: Otherwise what? Mommy has you and if you hurt me she won't miss you.

Oriharukon entered. What the hell is ???? Kraa stop it, he's going to hate you!

But I wanted to do him good!

I got up and flew away, planted them all there and disappeared into the darkness, crying.

Maaaarc shouted Kraa, sorry, I didn't know, I thought I was surprising you!

Maaarc, come back!" Karrrine cried. "It's my fault! Please, come back and we'll apologize.

Oriharukon, come back brat! You're not going to run away because of two rutting females!

I was disgusted with myself and I was angry at Kraa. My ego was shattered. I didn't reject them but for me it was like rape, or rather forced intercourse and knowing that I had both sexes in me was destroying me from the inside. It was like discovering a gaping wound that was painless but with tragic consequences. I have always been a boy in my head and I am told that I am a girl or that I was a girl playing boy and or both and I needed time to re-accept myself. Suddenly I was one notch less human.

I had rage against them but not to the point of killing or breaking up but sulking for a while, yes! Besides, I have a mission to fulfill and that's a good thing. I had to do it alone anyway.

From the darkness I could hear them crying. So I see a square, bright room in the abyss. and I walk into it. A seal appears under my feet and I'm locked in a dark room and then the light appears and I'm in a prison. A bell rings and a coming and going can be heard. But I'm stuck here.

There are bars. The cage is big and it's 30 by 30 meters and the bars are gold-plated. Everywhere, Latin inscriptions that I don't understand.

Footsteps! I am in knight's armor. It was caught in the copper wax that does not rust and my breath made the old wax disappear and my mana and polishing of the scales have done wonders.

I was dressed as a dragon knight and I had my box for the pope.

Footsteps came down, opened a door and closed it again / THE BEAST IS HERE! WE ARE LOST!

A few hours later, unable to go back to the darkness, I was at the vatican and started praying like any knight. And a door appeared on the cage. At that moment, the pope escorted by exorcists surrounded me and made prayers in Latin, which made me sleep. They took turns by exhaustion and the pope fell under a nap, also exhausted.

I began to do as they did and recite their gibberish and let myself be sprinkled with holy water.

Then I grumbled and all the little people fell silent and I asked:

I have an urgent need. Could I go to the bathroom please? and I leaned on the gate and asked and the door opened to the horror of the priests present.

I stooped down and grunted at the one who looked at me nastily: TOILETS Please! Otherwise I will do here!

The pope found his smile again and began to laugh! Open the sign and lead him to the compost pit.

HAHAHA!

The lord always laughs at us!

After relieving myself, I apologize to the pope who was alert and terrified.

Me: Excuse my appearance Monsignor, I have a chest here intended for you by Sergius the First.

AH said the pope and he opened the chest with lead letters and objects protected by gold leaf.

Dear future Chosen One of the 21st century. I suppose you are Francis said the Humble.

Our friend here has spoken to me at length about the evil that is raging in Christianity today and the ridiculous territory you have left.

The church must be strong not only in faith but in power. How can you help people without being strong yourself?

Here are priceless treasures that you have been searching for for centuries.

The exploits reported here are true and I ask you to provide shelter and protection for our Dragon Knight and his family here. I vouch for them in the name of the Lord. He also has the noble title of Count and territories to claim.

Here mythical gold from the stars. This ingot is the most precious treasure of creation and carries the power of God in it. May it be used to redeem the confiscated lands.

Here the spear of Longinus. With the power accumulated over the centuries it can unleash the divine wrath on any power, even on the bombatimic (express fault) that Mark showed me on his magic video chmartfone.

And finally the treasure of treasures, a wooden carpenter's chalice.

I also enclose an original copy of the Bible according to Judas and a copy of the 3rd testament.

In a vial, the blood of the Julian plague and its antidote that will allow you to eliminate the Sarazin plague. The remedy being in prayer and linked to the antidote which cannot be dissociated.

Other information and copies of lost prayers, songs, seals and mysteries and predictions of the apocalypse were also delivered.

The Pope fell on his knees and blessed me.

Dragon, you don't know what you have done! You have just saved us!