Pharotek

Meanwhile, Marc, Kraa, Karrrin and Oriharukon and I were strengthening our Octahedron to restore it to its former glory.

Tiamat this, Tiamat that... it was over.... I was "White" and everyone called me "White" to finish.

I had been happy and unhappy at the same time with my "sisters" and their twisted personalities and most of all, I was relieved to finish this "crown" competition and to know when I was in control of the body or not...

In a way, I was free and relieved. I loved them and also hated them, but with all these years, I have calmed down. I wanted a new life, a new beginning and they offered it to me.

They were my new family and I had to help them as much as I could, but these last few days, I have anguish, a stomach ache, indescribable stress, I feel like I'm intent on murder or rather death. As if someone was looking for me or looking for us but... it's only an impression but I was afraid. I didn't have to show it so that Marc and Kraaa wouldn't fall apart.

Between the fortified city and our hill, we were very close and with nevertheless a respectable distance.

The wind brought us a smell of burning, flesh and blood, like stressed meat.

A clamor and screams invaded the valley.

A green mass climbed up to our castle, as well as to the human fortress.

Orcs... orcs and more orcs.

They were as if terrified. They shouted Pharotek Pharotek! (The great extermination!) He is coming with his army... The Prophecy.

We merged together, Mark and the others visibly motivated and having something else to do than just moping around. I couldn't stand this depression any longer.

The orcs stopped for a moment to climb the mountain when they saw me with my 5 heads...

one of the most muscular orcs, visibly a chief threw his banner on the ground and got down on all fours. Hundreds of orcs followed.

They cried...

A clamor began but stopped with the chief's hand signal. The clamor, in English:

"ASYLUM"

The horde of orcs were obviously running away from something.

I took off to see what was going on.

After passing the first thousands of orcs, another group was gathered in front of the dwarf fortress.

It was the same, they were begging the dwarves for something.

Then, going back up, I saw a bloody mass. Thousands of wounded people, stretchers to no end, and above all, horrible wounds, burns, mutilations, torn limbs, multiple punctures, they were bleeding everywhere.

Women, children, old people, warriors and shamans.

The healers were distraught by the extent of the wounds.

The other dragons could no longer stand the sight of humanoids being torn apart.

They wept to see souls gasping their last breath, sometimes alone, sometimes surrounded by loved ones holding their hands.

Even if they were orcs, they didn't deserve this.

I then landed on the ochre mass.

"Mass Healing" I threw first aid on an area, which stopped the lethal hemorrhaging, but the bullet wounds did not promise anything good.

The orcs shouted Hurrah.

They prostrated themselves "Great Hydra Great Hydra".

The clamor spread like wildfire all the way to the castle.