HEALING

My straps couldn't believe I was alive.

But how did you do it? Karrrine cried?

TIAMAT, we owe everything to TIAMAT. We are his army.

AND PISSE?? What is a snake doing here?

He works for me, well, for Tiamat, under my orders. He also fights for her freedom.

Poisse was terrified to be in the labyrinth, his nightmares beckoning him in the distance to say that they weren't finished with him yet.

Me: You are rags.

Fate: Calm. Go and rest in the castle. He is in darkness. Your things and everything is there.

Now I have to take care of Oriharukon.

What a piece of shit! I said to Poisse. If that's done, he's in the same state as Glaurung...

We're going to get out of here first and we need a hideout. Yes, a cave of boiling water, where no human would come, but, well, what to do?

Yes,

No.

I can't bother him again.

I mean if she kicks my ass.

TIAMAT! TIAMAT, my Goddess, my Darling!

Tiamat: Goddess will be enough. I've been watching you for a while now.

Oh my God, Oriharukon!

Oh no!! look at these cicartrices, burns, tortures, electrodes, his skin is nothing but healed collagen.

What's wrong with him? The dragons, my wifes are injured. Orichalcum has bitten and scratched them, they are fixed. They are sutured.

Oriharukon has been lobotomized.He is crazy and behaves like a lizard or crocodile. There's nothing left but instinct," I explained.

Tiamat blew.

Well, we'll do as we did for you, but you had your head!

TIAMAT: Lance Major Restoration.

The tissues returned to their place, the scars faded, his horns grew back in the fire, and the fatty tissues regained their fullness.

Water and dehydrated tissue regained its shape and lost muscle mass regained its shape. His pale, whitened eyes regained their luster and severed fingers grew back. The tail became straight again and his sword reappeared. Afterwards all his scales started to shine and even to burn me in the darkness because he is so luminous and his breath and breathing became normal again.

His canines and jaw horns returned and his aura took its place again.

He was left to sleep and Tiamat also rested.

On my side I launched major care on my protected ones and we all went to rest in the castle. Poisse and Tiamat also.

One was not going to celebrate this suffering and this calvary. but one resigned oneself to flee and to crush our enemies. But my / no. OUR vengeance would be terrible and was slowly taking shape.

We slept against each other, I held my four dragons tight and Poisse stood aside. I looked at Poisse and said to her, come on, come close to us.

Tiamat opened one eye and muttered. Damn it. .. Doudou.... too soft.then she closed without forgetting a reproving elbow.

We rested and the next day, when I got up, Oriharukon was, how to say, suspended by the neck by Tiamat, who was inspecting. She was his antithesis, but he didn't stand a chance against her power and let it happen.

Tiamat: DO YOU REMEMBER ME OR MUST I SPRINKLE YOU TO REMEMBER YOUR MEMORY