ASYLUM

I change back and my friends continue to play but I no longer have the heart but I continue out of respect.

The debate degenerates and screams are heard.

Amanda comes to me and tells me that it's not going well at all! I should never have attacked the plane. The scientists are going in Igor's direction, but it's mostly to study you legally.

Beware !and if you have a place to run away, run away! You won't have 15 days...They will place you in a zoo or a marina in semi-freedom and take something of yours as hostage. And if they don't have weapons, they will create them! Moreover, you are not invincible: Look at Kraa, wounded, Oriharukon shot! I was afraid for the first time, worse than in 700! Worst than anything. A primary and icy fear filled with sadness. Scientists watched me playing with my human friends at the Knight Princess and I gave them back the look of the I see you also in my back.

Some were desperate to help me, others were impassive and were already calculating their grants on laboratory studies. I was a big mouse in their eyes. And they weren't even afraid anymore, their senses anaesthetized by their obsessions.

If they had a syringe or a scalpel on them, they would have already thrown themselves at me.

I got on the freight car that was intended for me, tied to the transport car for the return trip to the reserve.

Amanda came with me to the den to explain the situation and that it was not my fault.

Oriharukon then spoke as a human.

Amanda: Are you speaking?

Oriharukon: Exceptionally. It's not natural, it's a tongue spell. I only speak Latin. I am 3000 years old and I laugh at the nonsense of your historians. You tell the story as if a toilet seat was a ritual necklace with a sun disk and the made in china was a deity.

Amanda: That's why I'm gathering another majority of scientists to emphasize that you are irreplaceable.

Oriharukon. I had foreseen this scenario. And ...

Beuaarrghh Oriharukon started vomiting for the first time, followed by Kraa, Karrrine and me.

We fell to the ground.

Oriharukon says you poisoned us, human! You will pay!

Amanda, I'm sorry but where you're going to be, it's going to be a semi-freedom, better than a zoo or a lab.

Oriharukon: I can't move and...

He fell asleep.

Then it was Kraa and Karrrine's turn.

I cast a healing spell and my strength came back.

Amanda was afraid. Tutut, you stay here!

Paralysis!

And I locked Amanda in the reserve.

Marc, Marc opens! Give yourself up, we didn't poison you. You are pregnant! All of you!

Iii, iiii, I prostrate myself not knowing what to do.

DESPIRATION

Amanda shouted, if you lock me up, you make things worse for yourself.

Shut up, you traitor!

I can't just disappear and look for help and leave them here, they would take them away.

Amanda: Give yourself up, you'll be better off in Montana!

I will never go to the USA! There are too many guns there! And I don't like their redheads excited.