G-Man

It was a disaster.

Mom was in shock but I kept my dragon look.

We had taken refuge at the police station, asking for asylum and protection.

An angry crowd with sticks, torches and pitchforks soon arrived in front of the police station.

A counter-crowd also arrived to defend the dragon.

They had not unofficially forgotten that it was the dragon that had protected the city.

It was class clash, the peasants uncultured in front of the civilized world.They were ready to stone us or to ride us!

But we had done nothing! Nothing at all!

Mom cried and I consoled her.The policemen brought Mom some coffee and croissants and I was content with a little water in a tine, a kind of large basin made of galvanized sheet metal.

The policemen were still afraid of my teeth and my gigantic claws. Mars approached and asked what had happened.

"Actually nothing, except that my stepfather had pushed mommy and wanted to grab my egg and I blew and pushed it on the floor to defend my little one and mommy.

Then he left. His sister asked for an explanation and when they saw me they ran away and her husband ran at me with the car and the children in it."

I just blocked the car gently so I wouldn't hurt my cousins."

Mars, looking down....Yes... you were right to come here. I congratulate you, Poisse, for your restraint and self-control. It is now up to us to remind this crowd that there are laws in this country.

And that women also have rights, including the dragon.

The soldiers / gendarmes, overwhelmed by so much stupidity and fanaticism, remembered that they or their relatives owed the dragon their lives "unofficially".

They took out truncheons and dispersed the crowd with a few blows, calling the crowd to order.

Then Mars came out onto the square.

"The world is watching you and will judge you. By acting like wild beasts, you are making fools of yourselves and showing the foolishness of your beliefs. The dragon and his mother show the world that they are far more civilized and cultured than you. If it were up to me, I would lock you all up and force you to go back to school. And you Brahmins are a disgrace. You defile our religion with your beliefs. You know nothing, you are ignorant".

The Brahmin frightened by the snake, accompanied by Surish, hailed the governor.

"You don't know what demon is hiding under that monster. He will unleash the wrath of the gods here and release his infernal troops. War and famine, that's what will happen to us."

But in another crowd: "The dragon is the guest of our goddess Kadru who brings peace and fertility. You shame us. Poisse is sweet and kind...You don't know it but many love her. "

The two crowds, the wicked one, in inferiority, repelled each other and the rioters were dispersed with kicks and slaps. Only Shaikh remained in front of Mars, accompanied by Brahma and Surish, the children remaining at home.

"I want to talk to my wife!"

Mars: "Hoo, laa, Mr. Surish...Rosette will talk to you if she feels like it. They are here under my protection. You should've thought of that before!"

Surish: "But it's the Devil! He possesses her! He's going to eat her!"

But Rosette appeared behind the governor. She went down the stairs and, at the height of her husband, he wanted to grab her wrist to bring her back by force but he received a masterly right which sent him 3 meters further.