Truths

After this incident, I let the crowd touch me. It was a real crowd bath.

It is true that people started to adore me and they saw in me the worthy representative of my people.

I had not hesitated for a moment to defy a goddess to protect my neighbors.

In the press, I was praised and the fact that I didn't know magic, at least not Tiamat's spells, made me nicer in their eyes, more innocent.

They portrayed Obsidian as a potential threat but also as a future source of life-saving solutions to hunger and lack of resources.

Everyone was thinking about the truck-sized sandwich. But the evening wasn't over and I had to get home, but I pooped myself. I feared the wrath and devastating anger of Obsidian.

Tiamat, to put it bluntly. I crawled back to the house and people accompanied me as I whined in terror. Obsidian was waiting for me in full dragon. Her black, angry look was enough to scare away the last of the humans who had accompanied me.

Even Dany and Rudy had run away, the pressure was too strong.

Tiamat: "Do you want to settle the score here or in the labyrinth?"

Thinking of my egg, I gathered courage to face Tiamat.

"I know I don't stand a chance against you but whether it's here or there, I don't care. I have my little one to protect and you'd better not raise your hand on me!"

Amused, Tiamat approached, pleasantly surprised at Poisse's resistance.

"You DARE to defy me?"

I backed away until I was leaning against the rock wall that bordered the beach and marked the beginning of the forest, next to my temporary home.

Tiamat grew and grew and grew and grew into a hydra. His drool flowed over me, his chest against mine and I felt the gasp of his breath over my head.

Then, resigned, I gritted my teeth and snarled in anger.

GRRRRRRRRRRRR

Then, with the speed of a rattlesnake, his draconis front paw grabbed my neck and pinned it against the stone, my back arched against it.

I clamped down with my wing hands on his paw to loosen the grip.

Mama was screaming behind Tiamat, pleading for her to release me, but Obsidian/Tiamat would not relent.

Her red head was coming up on top of mine and I was struggling angrily and wanting to bite my way out.

"I'm not afraid of you anymore"

I refrained from saying "Monster" to him... This being a terminal provocation.

Tiamat : "HEHE! I love it when you get angry. This is a dragon! I see the rage and anger in you.

I was wrong about you. You're not the cowardly, spineless coward I thought you were."

But then, instead of releasing, she squeezed harder and straightened my neck and her other heads came to my ears."

You know why I'm staying here with you too??? And that I have not yet devoured you as an enemy Tiamat!??"

Me: "MMPPH NNNNNN,"

I was choking.

"Do you remember the party, the famous surprise party where everyone laughed at you? You came so hard that you passed out and the first dragon you saw when you woke up was Oriharukon?"

Me: MMMPPPPPHHH, ARGHH from the air!

I managed to bite the skin between her thumb and the rest of her phalanges, but not enough to hurt her but she let me go.

Tiamat : "It is me... the "DADDY" of your egg!... It is me who fertilized you and you are... my WOMAN!"

I slid along the rock. All the pieces were falling into place.

My transformation into a Hydra, the egg, her presence here, her mercy and the fact that she didn't pulverize me.

I was on all fours. I was crying. I couldn't believe it. Yet it was Dany that I loved most of all. Tiamat was not my wife or my man, but a goddess and I had been "raped" or "enlightened" by her presence.

Tiamat stood proudly before me and her work accomplished.

"You have won, Obsidian..."

But it's Dany I love. And you better not hurt him or else..."

Tiamat: "Or what?"

Then one of her heads fell directly in front of the poor human's head.

GRRRRR, I wanted to intervene to protect my friend, my love, but his paw took me back like a vice.

I wanted to grow into a Hydra but an unknown force emanating from the goddess prevented me from doing so and, with horror, I saw its black head open its mouth with teeth the size of Dany's.

With a short scream, I heard Dany cry out and then it was over.

He was covered with drool. Tiamat had licked him.

Tiamat: "I love Dany too... A man and his two concubines..."

I was relieved but also frustrated, jealous that she stole my man, but I preferred that to a horrible drama. Tiamat wasn't so bad after all.

Then she left me alone."Enjoy your time with him. He is a brave man. There are few like him. I'm sorry if I scared you, but I wanted to see you react like a dragon and not like a beast submissive to humans. But as for the egg, it's true, it's mine! I abused you but you too had a lot of blood on your paws at that time.

But we are a family now and I will look after you as well as our child. I will also take care of Dany and his family, who are also ours. And you know, cohabitation is perfectly natural for our species!

We put our feelings aside for our eggs and the dragoness. They are sacred and are more important than the greatest of treasures. Never forget that."

I felt relieved but a big sob emerged after all these emotions. Tiamat regained her human size and shape and bent her head... "I'm sorry....but it had to come out."

Furious, I exploded: "You use your strength and your powers to dominate me. It's not fair!"

Then Tiamat put a spell on me and I became Sylvia again."AH!!!!!"All happy and confused, I was naked in front of Dany and it didn't click. Then Tiamat came forward and held me against the rock.

Her chest against mine, she tilted her horny head a little and I had horns too. Then she pressed her lips against mine and kissed me. With a telekinetic move, Dany was dragged between us and Tiama kissed him.Then it was my turn and, taken of a crazy desire, the fire invading our bellies, she held us both by the hands and we went to our room.