ABYSSES

North Atlantic secret submarine base. We finally have one of these monsters.

Kent, the commander in chief of the usa armies blew, some stress released.

The counter-measures are working. We don't know if it works on the others, but he is paralyzed.

Silly iron chains to cancel the magic and gold to paralyze them...luckily the solution was in the old texts.

According to the last report, they fight each other and blame each other. One of the little ones has been murdered by his sisters and the parents are devouring each other. We will be able to test our new weapon against the dark. The others have no interest. We will be able to avenge our men and show the world that we do not mock America with impunity.

Commander, your submarine is safe. It's coated with an iron-gold alloy.

They can't spot you anymore. Impossible!

---------------------------

Clak Clak Clack made my talons tap the floor of the castle towards each room.

IN THE HALL I shouted!.

the dragons were frozen with fear and did not move from their rooms.

Okay. Don't you want to go out? Do I have to come and extract you myself?

I'll wait for you downstairs. Watch out for the absent ones.

10 minutes later the 7 dragons were in the lobby.

Kraa and Karrrine were blocking the exits, lying down with a placid, strangely cruel air.

They did not recognize their mothers anymore.

TERREUR

PEOPLE

SHAME

It goes without saying that you went hard. Even our enemies did not do as much damage.

Drago arrived and the terror escalated a notch.

Our love for you is not just empty words. There was an accident, but it was an external attack.

We lost Oriharukon and the curse of a dragon doesn't exist and even on a thousand-year-old dragon like Oriharukon it can't work.

We have also, through your wickedness, lost 2 other dragons. You killed your sister and as you grow up you will feel her loss like an insect gnawing at you from the inside. You punished yourself. Grandma Anny is heartbroken. What are you going to tell her when she was holding your sister Glaurung's lifeless little body?

And Galrauch who ran away because of your wickedness.

Dragonnets: you are brutes

Me: Hahaha. Rough?

Tell that to those who have Oriharukon.

Here are the arrows of the hunters. Try to hurt yourself with them.

And the fall? Why were you over a lake? To drown yourself?

No, to reduce the impact in case of a fall.

But what I don't forgive is conspiracy. The murder, the execution of Glaurung and the masking of her deadly wounds with arrows. And you didn't give her a chance. Even to redeem herself in your eyes.

I don't recognize you here.

And I'm not going to punish you. You'll have to live with it.

But I know who you three are: Are we going to take a walk in the abyss to see daddy? Tiamat?