The terror of the Brahmin

I was looking at the bright and warm landscape, but also temperate near the ocean.

I wanted to go around the market, especially the fish market. Ankur and Choudari had accompanied us. All the excuses were good to have chews and look at the game console stores.

I liked it, but it made me happy. I liked the outdoors, trekking and adventure.

Rosette would talk with Shaikh and I would play in the car with my cousins at Mille bornes, a colorful card game.

Then we arrived at the parking lot. We separated into two groups and we would meet again at the terrace of the restaurant Steak house.

Mom and me, we had left on the market to see the new fashionable novelties, for the re-entry, long shirts and skirts enough to respect the dress code. Brooches and headbands to take care of my long hair and not to be too "showy".

Also we looked at the binders and notepads and especially a tablet / computer to download my courses, because some were not mandatory presence but presence was mandatory in front of his screen to study.

All technology had stagnated these last ten years and computer science was no exception. But slowly, it was coming back as before.

I was good, but deep down inside something was bothering me. It was haunting me. It was urgent... but I didn't know.

I could hear whispers whenever I had a moment alone. I was scared and I was gluing mom.

We were at the port and I was looking at the names of the boats and some were motorized reproductions of the old privateer ships.

Then I got a terrible shiver when I saw one of them. It was named Victoria...

It was like a spear that went through my heart and an immense sadness.

"Are you all right, dear? "Mommy asked me.

Mommy...mommy?.... And if I were mommy????

I was dizzy and images appeared and disappeared. I felt that there was a secret. A terrible secret...but I was confused.

"I'm tired! "

Rosette: "So we're going to go and sit on the terrace of the restaurant while waiting for the men...".

Then I thought, men... males.... names were jumping out at me... Marc? Marcus???? Gold... Dracula??

Rosette: "Here, have a coke... it will refresh you!"

I drank the coke and it got better, I was smiling again...

But I had questions, and everything was confused in my head. I couldn't put things in order. But a name kept coming up all the time. OTh. UTh... Motar...Tartarus...but he wasn't a human...he was a monster.

Shaik and my cousins pulled me out of my torpor while mom looked at the map.

"Look what we bought. It's beautiful, isn't it, my remote-controlled dragon! It flies too!"

I put my hand in front of my mouth, surprised... "Oh, how beautiful they are"

Images of memories struck me but I didn't realize. I was getting hammered. I was sure of it. I saw fantastic creatures in my head and everywhere. But I was afraid that I would be taken for a crazy person and locked up.

Mom had chosen for me a mega T-bone steak with blue cheese and French fries.

The smell attracted me instantly and I devoured my plate.

Shaikh was scared to see how such a skinny body could swallow a piece of meat this size.

I started gnawing on the bone as soon as the meat was gone in my stomach.