WELCOME IN ZAGORCENES YEAR 700

When we arrived at the checkpoint, people were apathetic, hungry and exhausted.

They saw me and said we were lost. One dragon is slowly killing us and then two, then we are dead.

Some people climbed on the bridge with a big ravine and threw themselves into the void. I caught up with them at the last moment but they didn't realize anymore. They didn't want to live anymore:

Hey what, sir? Why are you doing that? I am a pilgrim, I don't eat people!

Ah?? without more...tired...

I settled down in the stables and I took some straw. I regretted a good bed and blankets, but I was becoming more and more of a dragon and less and less human. I was growing up as a dragon and everything was done to make me forget my humanity. At this point I was sure that I would live longer as a dragon than I had ever lived as a human.

My house, my grandmothers and grandfathers, parents, friends at school, piano lessons, my godparents, my nanny and my friends and Jacquy, my best friend who died from a 7 storey fall...

Then I burst again: DOudouuuu....caliinn

The apprentices: Oh no, he's not going to do it again!!!!

GROOOOOAAAAARRRRR heard me! another dragon! the Monstrous Serpentar.

I shut up, no more noise and we hear FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP: Noooooonn pity, not meeeee! and the woman fell silent.

Theo and Raoul looked at me: we are knights, aren't we? If we don't save this woman, my name is not Theo.

I run towards the noise and I see a horrible green dragon crawling and going to bite a poor woman who has fainted. He is surprised, but Raoul and Theo each plant a spear in his wings, cutting off all retreat and he sees me: Help friend! You are my ally, aren't you? Dragon of darkness! Let's kill them and the master will be happy.

  He is surprised, but Raoul and Theo each plant a spear in his wings, cutting off all retreat and he sees me: Help friend! You are my ally, aren't you?  Dragon of darkness! Let's kill them and the master will be happy

Me : What are you doing with this woman?

IGROR: I am bringing fresh blood to Lord Othar! The Dracoliche!

Come with me and let's get rid of this vermin!

Me: The only vermin I see is you!

And to the great surprise of Igror, I jump on him and impale him with my sword tail!

Igror, steaming his blood: You will pay him, you traitor. and he whistled! I slit his throat and they dragged his corpse into the ravine.

We went back to hide and dragged the woman who woke up surprised to be still alive.

Then the villagers, instead of being happy, were terrorized:

The master will be furious and will take revenge on us!

We are dead!

Bastard! We got away with sacrifices from time to time, but you will unleash his fury!