TRIAL

Madam, I hope this is not a joke! Kid, can you wait for us outside? You can go and play but don't walk in the ruins.

Me: Professor Prius! I would like you to be open-minded for once and accompany me to the ruins.

I know that you have just discovered period "latrines" but you are making a big mistake. These are stables and the symbols you have just discovered are a coded alphabet of ancient hunters. I know these symbols and I can decipher them for you. It tells of the pilgrimage required for apprentice knights and these are testimonies of the passage in Zargocenes. And it is not a proof of King Uther. Uther died 200 years before.

It is the infamous OTHAR! The O before was written UT as the C is UT!

CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP.

"Brilliant, my boy. We can see that you have learned the lesson well but here, rote doesn't work".

Me: "So, I challenge you".

Amused, Professor Prius went out and came with me!

Prius: "I'm listening to you, teacher in short pants", with a smile on his face.

Me: Professor: here are the traces of a fortress but the dungeons are gone. There is a supporting wall, here is the armory; and scraping the floor, yes, the key, I had put it under this stone.

The sewer and I show a pile of stones.

Here the refrigerator: refractory stones.

The one with a staircase going up.

I can make you a diagram of the woodwork that has disappeared but it connects to the stones here and there.

I am too weak, but open here, there is a big stone.

Two assistants removed some of the dirt.

Ah, here is the runic symbol.

I put my hand down and recite a draconian formula and a tremor! A huge stone started to roll and opened the passage to a cave.

Dumbfounded, mother and the teacher were astonished by the presence of this hidden underground.

Prius: "But how do you know???"

"I lived here 1300 years ago!"

Wait, don't go down, it's dark! It's dangerous, it could collapse.

So I recited the light formula and put it on a rune in the entrance and a network of luminous stones lit up the underground.

"Unbelievable, what a discovery. I went down and the stones lit up as I passed.

Then I stood in front of a large Bronze gate.

What a colossal construction! It's an archaeological find!

Professor, there is an object that belongs to me in this ruin, a small block of metal.

The remainder I do not care but it returns to me.

If you force the door, everything will collapse. I know how to open it.

I bit my finger and spilled my blood on a stone on the door and runes appeared and the door opened by itself.

There rested three large dinosaur skeletons in various states of ruin.

NO

NO

NONN

NOooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

KRAAAAAAAAAAAA!

ORICHALQUE