Ruins

So we entered the building. Everything was in ruins. Nothing but stone. Concrete, iron, wood, everything had disappeared. It was disturbing.

I wanted to reach my octahedron.

There was nothing.

Access.

Nothing

Reboot

END OF LINE.

I wanted to enter the shadows.

Nothing.

The world had changed.

Devourer ! Ah it still works a little.

Mental contact.

Is there anyone there?

No answer!

We looked at the infrastructure and quickly cleared it out. We were in a very green area and full of game with bodies of water and a river.

We decided to settle down here to get back in shape.

We made a fire and we put back in order an old chimney then we roasted our catches and after a little rest and power take-off we separated.

We were happy to find each one his body and me, I felt alone, empty. A part of me was missing.

Would the other heads have survived? I can't impose a fusion on the others. They like being together, but not that much. It's good to save strength and become stronger, but it can quickly become torture.

We then decided to make an exploration tour of 100km in each direction each and to return at the end of the day. We tried to make magic and fortunately it still worked but how to say, a little bit in slow motion. Marc kept the base and I took the North.

I still had to unroll my wings and while walking slowly through this vegetation I did not advance quickly at all.

It was the same for the 3 others.

Except for the dwarves, we saw nobody.

They may have had a city underground but how could they communicate if they were almost 20 times their size and if they spoke English? What date were we and where were our beloved dragons, ?

A feeling of horror and sadness began to catch my mind. I flew away and gained altitude. The spectacle of desolation leaves me speechless.

The valleys are a constellation of small craters. They are everywhere and something terrible must have happened.

Kraa? What do you see?

She went to the East and all was desolation

Sand, mud and endless lakes/seas.

Only a leaning obelisk and an old building are evidence of the presence of human beings.

KArriine?? she went west and it was no better.

The sea had entered the continent which had subsided or the sea level had risen but nothing, nothing was inhabited anymore

The sea had entered the continent which had subsided or the sea level had risen but nothing, nothing was inhabited anymore. The ruins were thousands of years old. The structures had long since collapsed and only the vegetation had regained its empty form or held the last evidence of man's existence.

I was heading north and came across the rest of what had been the pentagon.

It was only a crater.

The structure was completely smashed in and half buried. Water had also invaded the plain.

Oriharukon fell on cities in the south, the climate being milder there.

The cities were of medieval type . But where did the skyscrapers go?

Nothing, nothing more!

And not a dragon in sight! nothing

We gather at the camp and we all cry.

They were the ones who cried the most for their children.

Marc: "We still have young bodies and it's like it was yesterday. I ... mma ... my little dragons..... They were so nice... so affectionate..... How I miss them...

Then I saw Marc literally crumble. As if he was going back to his childhood: MY DOUDOUUUUUU MY DOUDOUUUUUUUUU! DOUDOUUUUUUUUUU!

Just seeing this show made me want to cry...

Marc: "I want to go back to the cave! I want my mommy......Kraaa, I need you... Kill me....I can't survive my children.....

KArrrine hit Marc so hard that he collapsed in his appendix, KO.

Then it was Kraa's turn to go crazy. She started hitting Mark: "It's your fault for wanting to hibernate and give a little time to future generations, like going through time. We went through it so well that we surpassed it!

Karrrine had to stop him: "But stop, you're going to kill him".

Kraa shouted hysterical cries and Oriharukon had to throw her into the river to bring her back to her senses.

Then me, I started to delirium... Who am I? I remember nothing, vaguely of a cruel love? but it was the other head, I was Marc, Wistala, Akulatraxas, Nicolas, Victor, Ivan, Vincent But now I don't know anymore. I am an ice strap.

I collapsed in my turn: "Boooo, who am I? I don't remember anything.

We all wanted to commit suicide but it was Oriharukon who stopped us.

"We need to know what happened and where are they?"