Flashback

Flashback...

2020, Site of destruction of the planet Chronos...

"Calypso, Get me out of here... We are being pulled into the black hole."

Hold on, Bob... Yeah, I've got a trajectory, we're gonna accelerate and lean on the collapsing structure.

The officer followed the trajectory and helped manually with the control lever, the engines pushed to the maximum.

The acceleration was terrible and blood came out of the holes in the officer's head by the number of G's impossible for a human normally constituted to survive. Yet his sophisticated suit protected him by emitting protective fields in his organs, to prevent them from tearing, then with a speed close to light, the ship held firm and found itself ejected with the central particle beam from an active black hole.

With the accumulated kinetic energy it made a desperate maneuver and found itself in the real world, the A world.

The chronometric and gravitational disturbances, imperceptible to all, appeared in his time keeping equipment.

It took him almost a year to decelerate to normal speed and arrive in sight of the earth.

"Dirty brat, you were hiding your game well...Exterminator. Murderer."

Since then, all he did was swear and promise himself an unheard-of vengeance against the devourer, his family and all the dragons. He knew it was going to happen, but it was too late...

Meanwhile, Viserion, Ancalagon and Raehgal were still angry with Poisse, who, after the "Ritual", offered the dragons a little girl, half gold, half snake. She too was blessed by Tiamat "Suisse", the "nice" ...

She adored Marc above all and her older brothers and sisters did not like snakes, especially Viserion. It was for them the fault of Poisse that they had lost Glaurung and Galrauch...

They were grown up now and were finishing their studies.

But all the dragons were waiting for St. Nicholas the Dragon, a feast like for St. Nicholas with gifts and a party and also a family reunion where we discussed the projects of each one, the studies, the financing and also the integration of our family with humans and the important and ethical questions.

For more security, we held our meetings at mother's house in a tent set up on the property. We also wanted to make the most of the time we had together, since dragons do not age any more, compared to humans...

My cousin of course came with Galrauch and Glaurung. And, me, (Marc), I thought of the paradoxes which had evaporated, putting reality back in place, without the humans noticing anything. The phenomenon resembling a fuzzy wave like a transparent fog rewriting reality.

I thought, at that time, that everything had been put back in order, certainly, but because of an individual, I must have been disillusioned?

Arlon...

BZZZZ made the kind of helicopter without blades and whose back was a small hangar.

"QUICK, QUICK! Calypso, it is absolutely necessary to save him, otherwise everything will be changed... "

...

A year before our meeting, when paradoxes were returning to normal, Glaurung saved, and loving us again, came back to live with us for a few weeks, all together, but she had made many human friends at my cousin's house and asked if it saddened us if she was going back to live at her place.

We kissed her to let her know that she was loved and that she could come back whenever she wanted... All she had to do was open her wings and in 10 minutes of flight, she was at her grandmother's, Anny's house.

We were really starting to be happy... And nobody dared to bother us. Everybody left us in peace and we lived like simple citizens.

...

Calypso, the AI Chrono police: "Commander Moranus, the wave will arrive in a few moments."

Taking no chances, he injected himself with steroids and went to the residential trailer that had been converted into an architect's office.

Prius raised his head when the door opened abruptly.

"Mr. Moranus? What are you doing here? What about Marc? What have you done with him?"

"No time... You will die in a few moments, let's run!"

He took the professor who grabbed his laptop in flight and was pulled manu militari by the last temporal policeman.

He saw the ship...

"No time, get in! You'll be safe in it."

He wanted to protest but the colossus lifted him up at arm's length and threw him on the seat which handcuffed him with steel straps. He reclamped the door and climbed back into his pilot's seat.

The ship hummed and lifted itself up in front of many witnesses and a circle began to rotate around the ship and it moved away from the place as quickly as possible.

A blurred wall on the horizon ran through buildings, trees, flowers, animals, and everything that had been affected by Mark as a human made "Poof" and disappeared into the void, never having existed.

Prius was looking through the transparent door at his excavation site and all of a sudden... "Poof..." nothing more, his assistants disappeared. Maybe killed or simply put back where they belonged.

When you change the past, or an alternate past, the present is automatically affected.

The professor turned to Moranus.... "What happened? I see that you saved my life..."

Moranus: "Perhaps, but more importantly, I saved your memory. You are an important witness and I need you to rebuild a time machine. I myself am the only survivor of the time police... Your Marc is a monster. He committed a foul genocide. Sacrificing tens of thousands of people, perhaps millions...After all that was humanly possible to avoid the cataclysm and sparing him unnecessary suffering, he could have ended his life happily with those of his species who had survived, but he destroyed everything, extracted species that should have disappeared, no longer having a place in this world. He even brought dinosaurs back here... yes... the living and released them... it's a miracle that there are no dead yet and I don't count his exploits anymore. a massacre. He ate everyone...! even our planet has been killed...! Rocks, lava, oceans,, everything..."

Prius: "You're crazy! Let me down."

Calypso "Professor Prius, I am the last AI, a computer-conscious being. "

And she showed a film showing the world, the masters of time and how they protected the universe and our world from Tiamat and the ravages caused by Mark.

"Here the war in the Zargocenes, the villages attacked in 700, the betrayal of the dragon hunters, the villages and sacrificed by the dragons ... the massacre of hundreds of innocents (Work of Othar ... but put on the account of Mark ...) then the attack and destruction of their planet by Gidhorah ...".

The professor was moved and revolted.

"I'm sorry, Bob, but it's also the fault of the violence of our society that led to such a catastrophe."

Moranus: "We could see the future too, but we stopped looking once he was captured... Besides we were correct with him...her, at last, this monster..."

Prius: "What do you want from me?"

He showed a graph in his database.

"All these mischief made by a little monster, a dirty kid... there are consequences. Without thinking about the long-term consequences, this is what he's caused:

An asteroid exterminator was disturbed by its alter-ego in another dimension and its devastation here in space. This has caused a dimensional fold, a kind of bulge that is tearing. He is on our path!

In 2029, there will be no one left on earth! because of them!

Prius: What are you going to do? What do you want me to do?

"To waltz all those scales into another dimension... Send them back to hell, where they should never have escaped from."