Another cataclysm

The sun hit me in the face. I wanted to get up but it hurt all over... A shock maybe? Probably.

Everything was confused. And the first thing I saw... a baby raptor...

Ah...but what am I doing here????

My mission... Yes, to call "mummy"... The head of MI6... I've got the three warheads of the rocket train...

I have to be on Ethernia... In the Draconian Empire of Sinistrar...

Then, I look at myself... I'm not human any more... am I a raptor? Not a Deinonichus?

Ah, I'm confused...

I must have been on earth.

But what are those dinosaurs doing...? They were only on Ethernia.

There were two suns...

No.... that's the sun... our sun... but that's a comet????

I looked at myself...

No.... No.....

I was looking at myself... there was a problem, I was a raptor, not a dragon... no wings... no sting.

The other raptors were watching over me and they put themselves in a defensive position, running sniffing around.

One of them had red eyes, and was taller than the others...It must have been the Alpha.He barked, ordering me to get up immediately.The babies went to hide in the bushes. The mother, dead, no one to look after the little ones.Gently I took one of the eggs, which made the Alpha's arches pucker.I don't know why, but I was attracted to this beautiful male... He rubbed his muzzle against mine, to make sure of my intentions. His instincts were more developed than we had ever known and showed an incredible trait of intelligence.Let's try magic..."Inventory..."Shit... the list was millions... BAM, my memories.... Yes... The world destroys... Earth, Hakumen.... The mouth of fire...Isolde...Our child????I felt above the stars the pressure of mother Tiamat...She was there and not there...I was afraid of her, I don't know why... but I was...Everything was confused in my head...Yes... the eggs...The comet...MEEEERDDE! We are 65000000 years of my world...I wanted to blow a bubble with a fiery tank... but it wouldn't come out....I then try to take the eggs... Yes, it works! The eggs go into my inventory...The basic magic still works.Alpha shouted "SCREEEEEECH!"And he looked at me.... "What the hell is she waiting for?"Then we all ran together into the forest. Yes, tightly packed trees... smart to sow the predators.And so our long race began.

And so our long race began