Investigation

Tania was at the back of her command center, in a large room with a table and stools appropriate for her anatomy and that of Marise.

Harkonnen flags were hanging and in a corner, in her place, as if to serve Baron Harkonnen, Pharotek the Mentat of Tania was waiting for instructions and was taking care of her general/baron.

Sitting at the table, as a guest, Andromedius, assisted by Isolde who was learning Harkonnen techniques with Tania's permission, who gave her a torrid look from time to time.

But Tania contained her fury. She would have already exploded.

Photos, reports and copies of the missives were printed and on the table.

She was waiting for Marise.

But, not wanting to destroy what little connection there was between them, she said nothing.

Marise entered, back from the dungeon where Georges was locked up.

Moreover Tania did not understand why Marise had put him back on his feet at this point. He constituted a serious danger for them.

But Marise had other ideas in mind... She liked Georges very much and against all expectations, she was attracted more by the dragon than by humans, her intentions to become human again becoming less clear.

TAKATAK

TAKATAK

TAKATAK...

Making Tania's claws on the table.

"Mommy? Are you alright?"

Tania sighed. "Don't get mad at me... Marise but ...you see relationships the way I do.

You didn't tell us anything... and soldiers have been killed. You certainly have your reasons..."

The Baron in her wanted to flay her alive but Tania loved Marise above all else and her "Baron" had to swallow his anger.

Marise looked for support towards Isolde and the mentat but, seeing that Tania was making a real effort, she did not pull herself up.

We saw the ornithopters shot and we didn't get shot, probably we were not a threat. The soldiers fired first on the castle, trying to extricate the refugee orcs. And the structure activated automatically according to the survivors. "

Tania: "So the losses are due to blind aggression on other protagonists?"

Marise: "Yes, mom..."

Tania wanted her to say my general but it was just one more frustration to swallow.

She feared Tiamat just by looking at Marise... She hoped that Marise would beg Tiamat to spare her and to show that there was still a little bit of her left and not all of the baron...

A silence and Tania moved on to the next document: the report of the dwarves and the report of Torquemada.

Andromedius was terrified and was so discreet as to have changed seats with Isolde.

Even as a human, Tania was a monster of war, but now she was just a monster, worse a monster among monsters. A master of war, a raptor, a dragon and now a general leading the largest known army in the universe.

It was because she was addicted to violence and gunpowder that she was not yet empress of the universe, but having her place next to a goddess like Tiamat was a dream place for her. But at what price and above all at what risks....

Marise looked at the drawing and looked to Isolde for help.

Isolde, cleared her throat and spoke up.