-The void 😟-

Banner art by: teri_ywy on Instagram

Requested: no
Character: Wilbur Soot
Setting: Wilbur Soots bedroom, very early in the morning around 2 am. In this chapter, Phil, Techno, Tommy, and Wilbur all live together.
Ages: not specified

Trigger warnings:
Panic attack
False awakening

A/n: for these stories- unless it's a request- I'm going to be starting with lighter angst and not write about stabby stab or death right away 🤠
___________•***•___________

|*~Wilbur POV~* (first person)|

I awoke with a jump. As my eyes fluttered open I noticed it was still dark outside, but I was no longer tired so I decided to get up and stretch my legs. As soon as my feet touched the floor I could feel myself falling. It was like tripping but it felt like it kept going forever.

I looked down and there was nothing there.

I awoke with a jump. Wait wasn't I just here? That's strange, must have just been a weird dream. I sat upright and could feel myself falling again. It was an even worse feeling than before, I felt sick.

I was getting really worried. My stomach felt like there was a pit there, I couldn't tell if it was from the falling sensation or my anxiety, either way it wasn't good.

To make sure I was actually awake now, I stood up again. I felt wind rush against my face and the feeling came back to my stomach.

This isn't normal.
Where am I??
Why do I keep falling into a void?!

These thoughts filled my head as I could feel my face starting to wet with tears, and my breathing quicken.

I just kept getting swallowed by the pit and waking up. I was shaking uncontrollably and hugging my knees curled up in a ball on top of my bed.
I might never wake up.

___________•***•___________
(POV switch :o)
|*~Techno's POV (first person)~*|

I woke up to the sound of crying. At first I thought it might have been noises from ou ty side until I heard what was definitely a choked sob from the room next to mine. The walls being paper thin and me being a light sleeper is probably why I woke up.

It couldn't have been Phil or Tommy because both of their rooms were upstairs. Wilbur.

I carefully opened my rooms door not wanting to wake up the others with my creaky hinges, and went to knock on Will's door. When I didn't get an answer I turned the doorknob and walked inside.

I saw him curled up burying his face in his knees shaking like crazy.

___________•***•___________
(Another POV switch omggg)
|*~Wilbur's POV (first person)~*|

I could distantly feel someone grab my hand. They started speaking to me but I missed a lot of what they said.

"W- a- ok?"
"He- brea- ith me"

They squeezed my hand a little but I still couldn't really hear their voice.

"I'm- ere"
"-an -y to- hing wi- me?"

I could just barely make out the monotone voice I recognized as technoblade. I could just barely hear him. As soon as I realized it was technos voice I calm down a bit knowing I wasn't still stuck. He was taking deep breath's and I tried to match them with my own. Soon I could start to breath normally again and I could feel my heartbeat slow to a steady pace.

"Now Wilbur can you please explain to me what happened? If you don't want to talk about it, it's ok."

He gave me a small reassuring smile.

"I woke up a-and as soon as I s-stood up I was falling. I-it kept repeating itself and I w-wouldn't wake up"

My eyes started watering again. I was a little bit shocked but glad when techno pulled me into a hug. We stayed like that for a minute or so before he said I should go back to bed. I was hesitant but when he noticed me tense up he asked me if I would like him to stay with me.

I nodded my head slowly. He left the room and a few minutes later brought in a chair.

"Techno, you don't have to stay. I don't want you to have to stay on that uncomfortable chair."

"Don't worry about me Wilbur, I'll be fine here. Besides I'm not leavin' if you don't want me to."

I flashed him a smile.

"Thank you technoblade, it means a lot to know that you care."

Then I fell into a comfortable sleep.

___________•***•___________
748 words

Thank you for reading :)
I don't really like the ending but I rewrote it 3 times and am finally sort of happy with it, so I hope you liked it!
And I love all of you even if it's only like 3 people reading.
here have a kith or a head pat or a smile :)

Hey so I haven't even wrote half of the next chapter but I already think it's better than this one. So if you didn't like this chapter the next one will probably be better. Please stick around for that, you don't have to especially if it's one of your triggers (verbal abuse/neglect chapter about tommy) but I think if you didn't like the book so far cause of this chapter the next one might be better. I dunno :p but please have a good day/night/whatever time of day it is for you! <3