-Its my turn to die-

Art creds to: krreundyn on instagram (((:

Requested: no
Character: Tommy
Setting: Bench area, shared home with tommy/micheal/shroud

TWs for this chapter:
• Su1c*d4l thoughts/attempt
• All capital yelling

A/N: Woo, it's christmas and it hasn't snowed at all this month! At least not in my part of Colorado. Apologies for the short chapter, but if you want more content, I'm posting 4 chapters tonight, so you can read those (: /nf

___________•***•___________
|*~Tommy POV (3rd person)~*|

The bench. The bench is where Tommy sat, watching the sun go down behind the horizon.

He looked to his left to see Ranboo, he was humming cabinet man to himself. To his right was Tubbo, who had some sort of glowing night light on top of his head, benson was it? Behind the bench and his left shoulder, stood Drista, she was spinning a piece of bedrock in between her hands like some sort of magical orb. Behind the bench and his right shoulder, was ghostbur, he was watching as some sort of blue sand fell from who knows where and into his hand. It was like an hourglass minus the glass.

Then Henry.

Henry would lay across his feet on the ground in front of him, gently snoring as his ears occasionally swatted away bugs.

Henry's snoring, ranboo's humming, ghostbur's blue, his own heart beat. Too loud.. He swatted the air as his friends disappeared with a puff. Only the soft sound of his disk 'Cat' remained. Tommy remained too, apathy filling the voids that once were his eyes.

Ghostbur died and so did Drista, both to Dream. After Ranboo died, Tubbo was soon to follow, now it was his turn. I mean, out of all people why did he deserve to live? If all his friends were suffering in limbo, why shouldn't he.

Even if he did kill himself Dream would bring him back, over and over and over and over and- there was really no escape for him. No 'sweet release of death' bullshit, just pain before he was brought back to the ruins of the place he once called home.

With everyone he cared about gone, how could he call anywhere more than a place to sleep. Stupid really.. that he thought he could save a single one of them.

Oh well... He thought as he stood up from the bench, brushing the dirt off his pants. He walked forwards. If he was gonna do this it would have to be quick before he could change his mind. He took a deep breath

Here we go!

"Where do you think you're going?" Tommy let his eyes stay closed, as he put his foot back in the soft soil.

Too late

He opened his eyes and turned to see himself. Or rather

his subconscious.

"Off the cliff of course!" He said faking joy before he let his smile drop into a frown.

"What about ranboo? Tubbo? ...Wilbur?"

This made Tommy pause, he hesitated before saying

"Shut it will ya? Wilbur doesn't care anymore, he hasn't for a while"

"That's not true" It said while Tommy sat back down on the bench

"If it's not true, give me one reason he cares"

"Because, you two are like brothers?"

"WERE brothers, now the only thing he'd care about is the fact he can't manipulate me anymore. And yes, I realized."

"..."

"What about Michael, friend, and shroud? If you're gone no one will be there to take care of them"

"Eh, they'll find a way to survive, just like I did"

"If you die you'll just be brought back, so It doesn't matter anyways does it?"

"If it causes me pain then it's good, I deserve to bleed for my "luckiness" if you could even call it that"

"Look.. if- if you die then Dream wins. Doesn't he??"

"Nope, he's already done that."

Tommy could tell it was struggling. There really was no reason for him to stay was there

"IF YOU DIE THEN YOU'RE LETTING THEM DOWN. ALL OF THEM."

Tommy froze.

"They're.. they're all counting on you Tommy.."

Then just like his friends at the beginning. Poof. it was gone. And he was left alone.

He sat expressionless on the bench.

So. He stood up and walked "home". He walked through the door to see michael and shroud playing some sort of card game. As michael ran up to him, he ruffled the piglins hair and greeted shroud tiredly. They said their goodnights.

Tommy now laid in his bed, staring at the ceiling in the dark.

One day I won't be too much of a pussy to do it for real. One day.

__________•***•__________
770 words

Two short chapters and two really long chapters, they combat eachother I hope.

The quality of this chapter went down due to lack of motivation and inspiration so I apologize, but i'm very proud of the other ones so at least there's that

I hope you're having wonderful winter holidays, no matter what you celebrate.

You guys are amazing and i'm glad you're here
I hope you're having a great day/night/whatever time it is for you
here's an optional hug headpat or handshake
and some blue: 🤖❄️💙🤖❄️💙

- Crow 👤