-You're just like me-

art creds for today: Jaze on twitter!

Requested: No
Character: Technoblade
Setting: Snow biome and technos cabin

TWS to note for this chapter:
• Described gore and fighting
• General sadness

A/N: 1/4.. 2 more days. We're getting close (:

Also just so you know, italics at the end are flashbacks!!

___________•***•___________
|*~Techno POV (3rd person)~*|

Techno was lost in a blizzard, a physical one that is. Snow whirling through the desolate plains, no trees or villages in sight. Only him and his slowly disappearing sense of hope.

He was relying on his memory to guide him through, being the 'human gps' and that. As the cold winds nipped at him like a giddy piranha he became frigid. he was going to die out here.

As his vision began to blur and the minutes flew by like seconds, he couldn't tell how long he had been walking in the storm, the only thing keeping him going was the fact that if he died he would leave Phil behind.

He could feel the warmth draining from his body as he struggled to push back. Hair ghostly white, same with his face, he gave in. With a quiet thud, the storm took him. He closed his eyes thinking this would be the last time he did so.

But.

___________•***•___________

He slowly opened his eyes, the previous feeling of heat surrounding him like a big bear hug, which was ironic for his situation considering he was laying under a bear. WAIT WHAT?! Yep, you heard me right. Technoblade was laying under none other than a polar bear.

He was petrified, partly from fear, partly from the cold, but mostly out of common sense. If he made any sudden movements the bear would most definitely kill him. He didn't know how he had gotten here and he didn't know how to get out. He was stuck.

On the bright side he could feel his legs now, enough to carefully pull his knees up to his chest. He sat for a moment debating his next move. Then he put both his hands forwards and gripped the snow. His hands sunk, but luckily it was crunchy snow.. just what he needed.

If he could compact it enough to make some hand grips he could pull himself forwards. One leg free, then the over, he heaved himself onto the snow in front and laid there to catch his breath. Not wanting to wake the polar bear, now adjusting in its sleep, he slowly rolled to the side and out back into the cold.

At least the blizzard stopped.

Techno stood up and brushed the snow off of himself, before he left though, he looked at the sleeping polar bear once more. He hadn't noticed previously, but the left side of the polar bears face was.. gone? That's the best way to describe it. It looked like some sort of animal had bitten or clawed it, the tissue still exposed and the bears left eye missing.. poor thing.

Techno was too interested in what had happened he didn't realize it was waking up until he was met with a just as interested gaze from the polar bear. His eyes widened. It huffed and stood up, beginning to walk towards him.

He couldn't outrun it, so for the second time today he braced for impact and waited for it to be over. With his eyes closed and his hands out he didn't expect to be met with the nose of a very large, very scary animal.

He opened his eyes, it looked like it was smiling at him.

"You aren't hostile are ya..?" He said with a smile as he gently pet the polar bear, still being cautious. It seemed to like the attention as it flopped back onto the snow. Techno chuckled softly, it was like a big dog.