-Maldaptive daydreaming disorder-

fluff fan art by: birdcanart on Instagram (I will probably get all of my art from Instagram) l

Requested: yes!!
Character: Technoblade
Setting: Technos house, Technos alternate reality

Trigger warnings for this chapter:
•implied s3x things (not descriptive)
•Yelling
•blood
•Punching
•Choking
•Flashback
•One mention of smoking

I will put a TW before the flashback starts

___________•***•___________
   Techno wasn't in his normal headspace right now. He was actually in a dreamland of sorts. He knew exactly where he was and why he was here. Minutes before he had started having a flashback. That was the one bad thing about having a vivid imagination, but it was horrible either way.

   He was now in an alternate world he made up in his head. It was a distraction from what was going on in the real world. He knew it wasn't real and he knew it never would be but it still gave him comfort nonetheless.

   At a very young age he had created this dream land it was absolutely gorgeous, everything about it. From the natural flowery scent everywhere to the beautiful weather and lighting at all times and all of the animals he created in his head. In this land he also had other people to talk to.

   The oldest had green eyes, blonde hair, and he had that type of smile that makes you happy just seeing it. He wore a green and white striped bucket hat, a green shirt and green loose-fitting pants (Are these for women?? it only shows up as forever 21 girls pants but just imagine like flowy pants idk 😀) and sandals, he also had huge gorgeous white wings. His name was Phil.

   The second oldest had fluffy curled chocolate brown hair, light brown eyes, and he walked in a bouncy floating like manner. He wore a long khaki coat with a dull yellow sweater underneath, a faded black beanie, round glasses, black jeans, dusty brown hiking boots, and on his back he had both a guitar in a case and backpack adorned with patches of things he cared about. 2 of the patches stood out to him in particular. One said 'home home' and the other was an orca whale. His name was Wilbur or Wil for short.

   The youngest of the 3 had shaggy golden blonde hair, bright blue eyes, and an obnoxiously loud laugh. Although it was annoying to hear it was also contagious and it made him smile nonetheless. The boy wore a white shirt with red sleeves and a red bandana as well as normal jeans, his face and arms were decorated with colored bandaids. Everywhere the kid went he would also carry 2 music discs called 'Cat' and 'Mellohi'. His name was Tommy.

   As for Techno, he was no longer a kid. Instead, he was tall and similar in age to Wilbur. Techno had red eyes, long pink loosely braided hair, pointy ears, and fangs coming over his top lip. He wore a white button up with the top button left opened, light black pants, a leather cummerbund, chunky black boots, a long red cape that draped behind him while he walked, a shiny gold crown, and on his back he carried a crossbow.

(Don't mind me rambling on for almost 400 words about what they look like with a bunch of references)

   He had created this place with these characters when he was around the age of 6. That's when it started. His father ran an operation with a couple of his friends who also had children. They were all monsters.

   His father would lock him inside his room until one of his clients came over for their appointment. His father found these people on a site him and his friends made on the deep web. Women and men would pay his father to be able to do whatever they wanted with Techno.

   Outside of the visits and occasionally his father, his dreamland was the only place he would have human interaction, and also the only place he would find joy. This place was his main source of comfort and life so he went there as often as he could. The only time his father ever spoke to him is when a client came over or on Wednesdays when he received food.