-All in my head-

Art credits to: @bamborito1 on Twitter (:

Requested: No
Character: Wilbur
Setting: Dream SMP/ Wilburs home

Possible triggers for this chapter:
• Memory loss
• Crying
• Lonliness
• Also just general angst (:

A/n: NO I AM SADLY NOT DEAD! Also More Wilbur angst cause it's my favorite to write out of the SBI boys ✌️

___________•***•___________
|*~Wilbur POV (3rd person)~*|

He'd been having way more gaps and blank areas in his memory recently. It was very concerning considering it hadn't happened before last month.

All he remembers from those blackouts was he saw different clothes than he was wearing. He of course wore his classic yellow jumper and beanie but during the blackouts he remembered seeing an empty hallway and he was instead wearing a jumper with a man he didn't know's face on it and no beanie at all.

He really didn't know what was happening to him but it started when he started spending more time with his wife and son. Fundy had turned 11 on October 10th of last year and they all were so happy together celebrating. He had found his person, his soulmate. A gorgeous woman with deep red hair, freckles and most of all a caring and beautiful personality. She went by Sally.

Wilburs job was as a president of a nation but he liked the simple things about his life too. Being president didn't mean he wanted to live in a White House, he actually refused the offer when presented with it. He would rather build his own home up with Sally and make it their own special place because it meant more to them than glamour and space. Life was great, he had a family, a job, and a home. He was so happy...

But all good things must come to an end.

The blackouts kept getting more frequent and more tears in his memory were causing him to forget things and certain details and dates.

The blackouts also lasted longer and there were more vivid parts to what he remembered from them. The hallway, a window, a screen playing a picture? A bed that wasn't his, hallway, empty, alone. Hallway, window, pictures of him with people he's never met before, window, hallway, bed, window, hallway, bed, hallway, empty, empty, empty, alone.

He stumbled backwards and looked up to see a worried looking Sally and Fundy watching him.

Fundy looked different? He looked older, more grown up. "H-how old are you again Fundy?..." He asked, out of breath for a reason he couldn't recall. "Dad... my birthday was yesterday, I turned 16. Do you really not remember yesterday?" Fundy and Sally exchanged glances.

"I knew this would happen eventually but I didn't think it would get this bad that fast!" Sally whispered to Fundy.

Wilbur caught some of this and was even more confused than before. Since when was Fundy 16??!! He was 11 yesterday?? And what is happening? How did Sally know??!!!?!!

Then he blacked out again.

This time he was sitting at the kitchen table eating dinner like usual but Fundy and Sally were eyeing him suspiciously.

"I'm sorry Fundy I know you don't want me to do this but if I don't do it now he won't be able to get back-" Sally whispered to Fundy again.

"But where will we go? Are we just going to disappear? I don't want to die yet!" He whispered back.

"I don't know honey... all I know is that if you care about your dad as much as I do you should know why I have to do this..."

"I understand Mom..."

Sally cleared her throat and began speaking.

"Wilbur darling- I need you to know something." He looked back at her questioningly.

"I love you so much, and so does Fundy... but it's time for us to part ways."
"Sally?"

She looked into his eyes before saying-

"Wake up"

He sat straight up and looked around. It was the same bed and screen he'd seen in the memory gaps but... oh? He suddenly had someone else's memories. And by someone else's he meant his own.

Alone... oh? OH-

He started crying and he covered his mouth to muffle the sobs no one would hear.

The reason for this? It was all just a dream a sick dream that ended too soon. In a state of mind filled with pain and loneliness he'd dreamt up a wife and a son. And once he'd realized that all of the pain hit him like a truck. He'd lost Sally, and Fundy- the only ones he had left. Everyone else was gone- Phil, Techno, Tommy, Big Q, Dream... no one.

He was... Alone.

__________•***•__________
766 words

AYUP ID FIRST LIKE TO APOLOGIZE FOR LEAVING FOR A WHILE. I do not have an excuse I just didn't feel like it so sorry about that 🤩✌️

And second: THANK YOU FOR 25k?!!!?!!?! WOW 😳. I FORGOT TO THANK YOU GUYS FROM LAST CHAPTER SO THANK YOU OH MY GOODNESS

And third: I'm sorry for missing details or anything on this chapter I didn't check it very carefully so sorry if there was anything you were confused abt

Also! Tomorrow I am updating my Ranboo book. If you guys would like to read Ranboo angst I have a book for that now so it would be very pog if you were to click on my profile and read that as well 😇

Andddddd one last thing...
So you guys know Arthur the aardvark right? Well. If you hate Arthur and his annoying dumb sister then dm me on discord @ cloudybee AKA Arthur&DW hater#1622 (:

That's all!

Thank you for reading and it would mean a lot if you voted (:

I LOVE YOU ALL <3
I hope you have a good day/night/whatever time of the day it is for you
Take a hug headpat or handshake if you would like
And here is some blue: 🦕🐳🐟🦋

-Cloudy~*