-Fireworks-

Art creds to: scirfy on instagram <3

Requested: No
Character: Wilbur
Setting: School/Wilbur's home

TWs for this chapter:
• physical fighting mention
• Swearing (just in case)

A/N: This is part one of my quadruple update tonight, consider this a gift for whatever holiday you celebrate. The timing lined up, but I would've posted these sooner, so i'm sorry for disappearing again. But this book is coming to a close, so i'll see you when I see you (:

___________•***•___________
|*~Wilbur POV (3rd person)~*|

A large force knocked him to the ground as skin collided with skin. Wilbur didn't even know her name but he had apparently wronged her. She was kneeling on top of him in a way that if he tried to sit up her knee would jab him in the stomach. He was trapped, and in immense discomfort. She screamed at him for something he never recalled doing. He tried to reason with her but it only resulted in a punch directly to his nose. He swore he could hear a crack as he went to wipe the blood off. She didn't give him time to breath before going back for more. Over and over again she hit him bloodying his face, he just let it happen. Part of him felt like he deserved it, and he probably did.

Now he sat in the nurses office with bandages covering his body, an ice pack, and two black eyes.

What she had said rung in his ears again and again.

"My brother is gone because of you. I hope you're happy asshole."

The scariest part was her tone, emotionless, cold, bitter.

You see. No longer than a week ago, Wilbur had been in an accident, a freak accident in which a firework went off and he had hit his head pretty hard. Hard enough to forget almost everything. He still had his functions like walking and talking but he couldn't remember anything about himself or the people he knew. He didn't know his mother's name, or who he'd been friends with, or who he'd hurt. But the one thing he knew, everyone seemed either afraid of him or angry with him for one reason or another, based off of what he heard so far, he definitely deserved what that girl had done to him.

He just couldn't figure out why he would do such awful things, I guess the accident changed him.

"You're all set to go son" One of the nurses said to him with a sigh.

He thanked her before leaving the doors to the school. He saw a disappointed Phil waiting in the car. Phil was his fathers name, he knew that now.

"I told you, no more fights.." Phil now said, looking more worried than angry.

"Not like I would remember you saying that, but I deserved this one" He replied

"Right, sorry." Phil apologized awkwardly

The rest of the drive they sat in silence. When they got home, Wilbur didn't say anything either, he just went up to his room. He'd have to figure out what he'd done so he can fix it.

He opened his phone, only seeing 5 contacts

Mom
Dad
Rammie
Duck boy 🦆
Dream

He clicked on his chat with "duck boy". It looks like they hadn't talked in about a week. The last texts didn't look friendly either

                       Duck boy 🦆
——————————————————
Duck boy 🦆
I swear if you fuck something up Wilbur-
                                        Boom boy 🧨
               Don't worry, it's just Tubbo
               no one would care anyways
Duck boy 🦆
Don't you dare touch that boy.
You've already done enough to
him
                                        Boom boy 🧨
                                                      whattt?
                           It'll be funny Quackity
Duck boy 🦆
No. it fucking won't wilbur.
You're a psycho
                                       Boom boy 🧨
                              Ughhh you're no fun
                                      read at 5:54 pm
———————————————————