-Ana, friends and panic pt.3-

Art creds: nerddmel_ on Instagram

Requested: yes pog @anxietybear_
Character: Tommy
Setting: Drès rented place aha

Possible triggers for this chapter:
• mentioned panic attacks
• negative thoughts
• Implied ED (eating disorder)

A/n: Ayo, this is a shorter chapter, so sorry, but I hope you still like it.
___________•***•___________
|*~No ones POV~*|

(As I said before, I hate writing dialogue so sorry if it sucks aha 🤩)

"Hey, Tommy. Quick question..."

"What is it Ranboo?"

"Do you know what triggered your panic attack? No pressure to answer if you don't want to but I want to make sure it doesn't happen again."

"Uhh yeahhhh... please don't be mad if I tell you, ok?"

"Why would we be mad Tommy?"

"I don't know- heh. Uhm well it's my anxiety meds, or just pills in general. I haven't been taking them... that's why I thought you would've been mad."

"Oh- I'm not mad. But it's not good that you haven't been taking them."

"I'm sorry, they just terrify me. I don't know why. I mean- what if they were poisonous, what if I couldn't swallow them and I died? What if they made me sick, or- or-" Tommy said, starting to panic again

Ranboo put his hands, gently on the boys shoulders and said,

"Hey, hey. It's ok, they aren't gonna hurt you. If anything, they are meant to help you."

"I- I don't know, I just- can't."

___________•***•___________
|*~Wilbur POV (3rd person)~*|

Wilbur, watching this interaction, now felt horrible. It's not like he would have known about Tommy's deathly fear of pills but he still felt like it was his fault. Ranboo had helped Tommy while he had just stood there being useless. If he hadn't have walked in the room, and if he hadn't had the bottle in the first place, Tommy wouldn't be crying and hyperventilating in the corner of the room. He did get it though, he himself being a hypochondriac. He had to calm himself down several times before when he was having a breakdown but why couldn't he handle it when it was someone else? Tommy was probably mad at him though. He wasn't supposed to know in the first place so it probably upset Tommy that Wilbur somehow knew.

Oh wait! He remembered something else... on the airplane, it now explained why he was acting strange. If it was his first time flying so it must have been 10x worse because of his anxiety. What else triggered his panicked state?

Zoning back into the conversation he decided to ask that very question.

"Just so we can help you, do you mind telling us if anything else triggers you?"

"Sure, I guess... uhh well you might have figured this out Wil, but airplanes- that's mostly because I have claustrophobia though."

Wilbur slightly nodded in response.

"The ocean, it's all deep and scary and shit. Outer space, it's terrifying to think how we are just a speck among many other specks that we will never be able to see, also how much other life could be out there- anyways..."

"Baseball bats, they can do a lot of damage- also a past experience we won't get into."

That is kind of concerning but he said he didn't want to talk about it so he would respect that.

"Spiders- who wouldn't- loose screws or any sharp objects really. Loud noises... and.. uhhh- well... food or uh eating in general heh."

"Oh Tommy-" Wilbur said, walking over and giving him a hug.

If he knew he could've helped more. He wish he could have helped more.
At least he could help now. For now he would just be here to comfort Tommy.

___________•***•___________
603 words

HELLO, I hope you all are well and safe. This was kind of just a closing so I hope the person who requested it still likes it (:

Also yes, I'm updating the day after. I felt bad for not updating in a while, so here's this

I love you all and you are very poggers ❤️
I hope you have a good day/night/whatever time of the day it is for you
Take a hug, head pat or handshake
And here is some blue: 🦕🐳💎🫐