-Clementine (for those 50 of you/srs)-

Before this chapter starts I'd just like to say something rq. (If you didnt see what I posted last night this doesn't apply to you) For those of you who were genuinely upset about that, sorry. It was meant to be funny but clearly it wasn't and I apologize. I don't know how many people read it but I think there was about 50 or so but only like 3 of them commented so if you were mad but just didn't comment this applies to you too. Once again sorry besties <3
(If you are confused it was an April fools prank some people said they didn't like, that's all (: )

Art credits: shmeckart on Instagram

Requested: no
Character: Tommyinnit
Setting: His 'ome

Possible triggers for this chapter:
• Crying
• Confusing situation I don't know quite how to put it but it's a dream so it doesn't really make a lot of sense
• Coughing up blood
• Crying
• Teasing
• Emotional attachment getting destroyed (in case that makes some people sad)

___________•***•___________
|*~Tommy POV (3rd person)~*|

Tommy had gotten this little moth stuffed animal for Christmas when he was 5. He named it Clementine. He kept it around for so long because it gave him comfort. This small seemingly meaningless object was there for him through everything and will continue to be there for him. Not only did it mean something to him it was also quite cute which was a plus. Although people made fun of him for it he didn't mind he still loved it the same.

It was late at night and Tommy was working on something. Trying to stifle a yawn he decided he should probably get some sleep. Laying on his bed with Clementine- yes he still sleeps with them, well one of them- he felt his eyes get heavy as he drifted off.

(Just to clarify he is dreaming for this next part of the story)

Walking into the kitchen Tommy noticed it was around the middle of the day or morning-ish. The lighting was still a little gray so he assumed it was the morning.

His mother then randomly appeared in front of him almost like magic. She was holding Clementine. An evil like smile creeped its way up her face and she started speaking to him.

"What are you a baby? You still need your wittle stuffie?" She said in a mocking voice now pretending to be sad.

"Well too bad, your gonna have to let go of it if you ever want to grow up Tommy..." the grin reappearing on her face. Tommy stepped back, unable to say anything.

The sky starting speeding up like it was a time lapse it quickly became dark. When he looked back to where she was she was now gone. He turned around and there she was. But how did she get there so quickly? Tears pricked Tommy's eyes.

"Awww is the baby gonna cryyyy? ):"
She said again in the same mocking voice.

"You won't be needing this anymore, say goodbye!" She started ripping up the small plush animal.

"NOOO CLEMENTINE!!" He shouted as he was forced to watch the stuffing fall out of it. It was almost like the life was leaving from her soft fabric body. Tommy had now started crying and he ran out of the room. Making it inside of his room he slid down the wall and clutched his knees to his chest.

Tears pouring out of his eyes were wetting his sleeves but he could care less in this moment. Not getting enough air he started coughing but instead of a normal cough stuffing came out of his mouth.

His eyes widening in shock he began to cough harder. Stuffing wouldn't stop coming out and it felt like he was coughing up his lungs. He probably was if you think about it... As the stuffing seemed to be nearing the end the last parts of the stuffing were covered in blood.

Feeling nothing left in his body he collapsed to the floor in blood and pillow fluff.

(His Dream is now over)

He jolted up in his bed in a cold sweat. Feeling Clementine next to him he brought it into a hug.

___________•***•___________
818 words

Ayup, I hope everyone is doing okay <3

This book hit 30k reads?? What??? That's amazing! Thank you all so much (:

Also not this chapter being based off of a dream I had like a month ago but me instead of Tommy ofc 😟

P.s. I am including this in every chapter from now on so sorry if you find it annoying- I also have a Ranboo angst book! It would mean a lot if you also went and read that (:

Love you <3
I hope you have a good day/night/whatever time of the day it is for you
Take a hug, headpat, and handshake, if your comfortable with it
And here is some blue: 🦋💙💎