-To the people I've let down-

Art credits go to: inkcube_ on instagram (:

Requested: No
Character: Tommy
Setting: None (its in a letter format again so there's not really a defined setting)

Possible triggers for this chapter:
• Self hatred
• Stuff from lore (topics like arson, c!dream manipulating c!Tommy but it doesn't go into death, probably doesn't need a TW but just in case)

___________•***•___________
|*~Tommy POV (1rst person)~*|

To the people I've let down... i'd like to apologize, i'm trying I really am but I guess that's not good enough.

To Techno, for stealing your food, armor, home, but most of all trust. It was unfair of me, you didn't owe me anything yet you still welcomed me, helped me, and stood up for me. And I ruined that.. I guess it was just nice to have a brother figure back.

To Wilbur, for letting you get to the place you did. We were together, a team, I was always by your side. I should have known how badly they hurt you.. Fundy, Schlatt, Eret, all of them. I realized what you did to me too, but I can't say I hate you because deep down i'll always care about you no matter what. I just wish we were back in the hot dog van when none of this had happened.

To Tubbo, my best friend. Everyone always disregarded you, threw you around including me. And I'm sorry. I should have been better, I should have listened to you. You were right, if the roles were reversed none of it would've happened. I really am just a selfish prick. You deserve better man.

To George, for burning down your house. You never really wronged me so I don't know why I did it. Maybe it was to get to Dream, maybe it was because I was bored, but no matter the reason I'm sorry you had to suffer my stupid and irresponsible actions.

And to Dream, yes I hate you and what you did to me countless times, I just feel like it couldn't have been one sided. Even though you manipulated me, sent me away, murdered me in cold blood, wasn't I the reason for all of it? I caused problems, I was loud, arrogant, annoying.. I can't help but feel like I deserved it.

I'm sorry...

___________•***•___________
382 words

Shorter chapter again but I feel like it still did it's job (hopefully)

There will be a longer chapter next week so dw but that's it for now, I don't really have any other notes

You all are amazing and appreciated
I hope you are having a good day/night/whatever time it is for you
here's a hug headpat or handshake if you want it
and some blue: 💙💙💙💙💙