-The voices pt. 2-

Art by: aoinotfound on Instagram :)

Request: no
Character: Technoblade
Setting: Technos cabin

Possible triggers:
•Death (not descriptive)
•Possession

___________•***•___________
|*~Techno POV (3rd person)~*|

   The voice was different for Technoblade. Instead of a semi-deep voiced male it was children, lots of them. They were orphans.

   He didn't need to be told they were orphans. The half human half piglin could tell. It was like a sixth sense for him. Maybe it had something to do with orphans murdering his parents.

   Since the day of his parents death he had sworn to kill every orphan he crossed paths with but it seemed the only orphans he couldn't get rid of were the ones in his head.

   Now he lives in a cabin in the snow. He was very lonely living there by himself but he decided it would be best if he locked himself away when the voices started to take over.

   The voices seemed to be the loudest and the most violent whenever he saw blood. With his time, he had been training to try to stop them. One of the things he would do was he would hunt rabbits and when he saw the blood he tried to control the voices and block them out. He was getting better at it but he can't completely control them because they take over his body and it's almost like they possess him.

   The voices started ever since he watched his parents being stabbed by 3 small children. They all stopped and stared at him, almost like they could see into his soul. He got chills throughout his body.

   They had gotten into his head. He remembered very vividly, when he saw his parents bleeding out on the cold stone floor, he felt a searing pain in his head. The room started spinning and he fell over. His body went numb and he couldn't feel anything. All of the sudden his arm shot up and grabbed the closest piece of furniture which happened to be a small table.

   His other arm shot up and grabbed the other side of the table, then his arms pulled him up. His leg jolted foreword and then the other. His legs were now moving towards his parents bodies.

   Suddenly he heard a voice start to quietly chant "blood for the blood god". Soon another one joined in the chanting. And then another, and another. Soon his brain was hurting from the noise, and his body went limp.

   He couldn't even process what just happened.

   He saw black spots starting to cloud his vision and he passed out. When he had woken up the next day, he was in his bed like nothing had ever happened. It took him a minute but soon everything rushed back to him and he began crying.

   The poor boy was only a child when that had happened. And he still was. When he turned 16 he celebrated by himself for the 8th birthday in a row.

   He had been living alone in solitude for 8 years. He had been living in his childhood home. The same place his parents were murdered. It was awful but he was keeping everyone safe by staying by himself. Last time he tried to go out he went to a park. He saw a kid scrape their knee and the voices screamed at him to kill the kid so he booked it out of there before he lost all control of his limbs.

   He has never went out since, that was 2 years ago. But as he got older and practiced more he learned to push the voices back. He still couldn't completely control them but he was still learning and progressively getting better.

However, he didn't try and hold them back when he saw an orphan, after all he was the second worst thing that would happen to them.

___________•***•___________
Here is a bit of an explanation of what Schlatt and the orphans are:

The orphans and Schlatt are the same thing. That's why in the last chapter I said Schlatt had his eyes on someone else other than Wilbur. "The voices" is a creature that can't be seen and it doesn't take up any space but is still a living and breathing thing.

The creature will pick the person it wants to posses, and find a way to get into the persons head and take control of their mind. With Techno, it also took control of his body.

The person has to be sad or vulnerable to be possessed. It took over the kids and made them kill his mother and father in order to get to techno, and made Wilburs parents ignore him. The voice, like Wilbur had said, had been there since he was brought into the world. And about 7 or 8 years after it had taken control over Will, it got bored and started searching for a new body to infest.

It finds the best and most affective way to mentally hurt it's victims. depending on what it finds inside of the persons mind, it determines the most affective way of torture for each individual.

P.S. this is something I came up with so it isn't based off of anything in the smp storyline other than techno's part, but the creature itself I made up

___________•***•___________
1097 words

Also sorry if my writing sucks. The last time I tried to write this I couldn't come up with anything and I got frustrated so I put it down for a couple days. I had really bad writers block for like 2 or 3 days and I wanted to rewrite everything I previously wrote but I didn't have enough motivation to do that and I kept going between wanting to rewrite parts of the other chapters or thinking they were fine and I should just write this chapter. I am still in the process of writing a request, but I didn't want to just rattle something off the top of my brain like I did with this one. And I felt bad that I hadn't posted in 3 days even though I said my update schedule wasn't decided, I had posted the last 3 chapters really close together so I didn't want to lose readers because I hadn't updated in a while.

Anyways sorry for the little rant there.

I hope you have a wonderful day/night/whatever time of the day it is for you! It makes me so happy to see people adding my book to their reading lists and voting for it, I'm glad to know people actually like my writing.

I love you all <3
Take a head pat, hug, or a high-five 💙💙💙