-Hes back-

Art by: shrimpytime_ on Instagram (:

Requested: no
Character: Phil (old man angst pog)
Setting: Arctic empire and lmanhole 😩👍

Possible triggers for this chapter:
• Dsmp lore themed
• Describing blood and death
• Trauma 🤸‍♂️

A/n: HES BACK! Just like me!! It's been a while besties but it's good to be back, there's a few changes in my upload schedule now but I don't know how long it will last lmao- basically you will get a chapter for both this book and my Ranboo book (which you should check out 😏) every 3 days and every other day I will be editing/rewriting chapters until I run out of them. Anyways just wanted to update you all on that- on with the story!

___________•***•___________
|*~Phil POV (3rd person)~*|

Blood covered his hands, he could still feel the cold metal of the little crystals that lined the edge of the sword handle. And he could still hear the overjoyed laughter echoing through the dust and rubble.

It was sickening.

It was the closing of an era and the opening of a new one. Too bad the price for change was a life... and the change wasn't what anyone had hoped for.

Well... maybe dream. That sick bastard.

All he was left with were scars, some you can see physically, some you can see mentally, but the ones you couldn't see were the worst kind of scars. All that trauma locked away only for you to suffer in silence, not getting the help you need to heal. And this is just what Phil was doing.

Suffering.

The memories plagued him deeply, every night he was reminded of it. He knew it wasn't his fault that that was how it had to end but was it not at his own feet his son lay lifeless bleeding out onto the cold gravelly floor? Could he have done something to extend his life?

Awful truly, that the last time he ever got to speak to him or see his face was at his execution.

Phil shot up in bed like a bullet, only 1:34 am, he wouldn't be getting any more sleep tonight. (Time I'm writing this 😩)

(Also for the next part I paraphrased cause I'm too lazy to go back and look at exactly what they said in the convo but basically Ranboo is telling Phil Wilbur is back.)

He couldn't believe it... Will was back? He had to see for himself. He fumbled with his coat before finally getting it on an dashing out the door. The snow seemed extra cold today as did the sky seem grayer. Double the amount of clouds as usual which made a giant haze over the horizon.

It didn't help the mood that it was turning to night. The atmosphere changed drastically, almost like it was the side effects of what had happened.

A short while later Phil arrived at l'manhole, it was raining there... he saw the shape of a man standing in the middle of it staring at where the sunset used to be.

Phil slowly approached him, getting close enough to touch his jacket but the man didn't move a muscle.

"It will be a new day soon, almost midnight you know... I wish the sunset had lasted longer, the euphoric feeling I had before is starting to wear off." Wilburs voice could be heard clearly among the silence, he was really here. It was Wilbur soot, in the flesh.

"Hello son.." Phil said

"Phil."

"Aren't you gonna welcome me home?" He said grinning

"I would but... this crater can't really be called a home anymore."

"Right, you know sorry about that."

"You're saying sorry?"

"Well, I've decided I should apologize to people, seems like the proper thing to do. I mean I'm not really sorry for blowing it up, rather sorry for the mental damage I've caused. It's purpose was to be a tool used to gain power and start warfare, which I see it's done..."

"It has really done quite a number on everyone. Sure there could've been a better way for people to get what they want but I can't say I regret what I've done, all the events that have happened have led up to where I am now, and where I am now isnt terrible."

"Oh, well... I do have a few things planned upon my arrival so a few things might change."

"Like what...?" He questioned in a worried tone.

"Oh youll see when the time comes. But man it does feel good to be back-"

Dropping the subject the two exchanged a hug, then went their separate ways.

___________•***•___________
766 words

Heyyy shawties how we doinnn?
And happy pride month!!! You all are amazing 😫❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

My Tubbo and Karl youtooz figures have finally arrived! :D
Also imma start cosplaying soon so that's pretty cool 😎

Btw Saff, ik you're probably reading this and ik we figured the thing out but still hey (:
Also hello to my beloved and my shawtie <4

That's it but thank you for continuing to read even if I was gone for a while, it means a lot

I love you all so much!!
I hope your having a wonderful day/night/whatever time of day it is for you (you all deserve to be happy 😠💕)
Here's a hug/handshake/headpat
And some blue for you lovelies: 💙🐳🦕🐟🐬