-Fingers-

Art credits to: ewdessa2 on Instagram

Requested: no
Character: Wilbur Soot
Setting: Dark scary room lmao

Possible triggers for this chapter:
• Kidnapping
• Knife
• Lie detector
• Car crash
• Blood
• Sad ending

A/n: Logic said cya for this chapter but oh well. Also be warned some fucked up shit happens aha aha im sorry

___________•***•___________
|*~Wilbur POV (3rd person)~*|

He was on his way to his office to stream. MCC 11 to be exact. Since the ghost hunting stream right before, he had felt a strange presence around him at all times. Almost like the ghost he invited in had attached to him. That however wasn't the case.

Coming up to the door, he began fumbling with his key to get in. The presence growing stronger behind him, he felt uneasy. He turned around and

%#€*BAM*+|^%

He was out cold on the floor.

He woke up in a dark room with only a small yellow light hanging above him, flickering on and off. The rest of the room was dark, almost like he had the blindness affect in Minecraft. It kind of looked like an interrogation room.

Noticing wires attached to him he was about to try and take them off when he flinched hearing a creak and then a slam. A girl walked in with a knife, and a smile. She looked like she had escaped a mental hospital but instead of a hospital gown she was wearing dark green cargo pants and a deep red zip up hoodie.

She didn't look like anyone Wilbur knew. She walked over to him and sat down in the chair across from him. Wilburs -only now realizing the situation- eyes widened.

"Hello Wilbur..." She said, a grin still visible on her face.

"W-where? Where am I? Do I know you? What do you want from me?" He blurted out.

She just laughed. Then she pulled out a tape recorder and pressed the start button.

"Now- I'm going to be asking you a series of questions, 20.. questions. Like the fun little game. I've hooked you up to a lie detector, and for every lie you tell... your gonna lose a finger. So you better not lie! If you lose all of your fingers, I'll have to kill you. That would be very sad... a lot of people would miss you... so you better behave." She said, tone getting cold and serious at the end of the explanation.

Jitters of fear and terror shot through his body, making it hard to breath.

(P.S. I know that the lie detectors pick up on increased heart rate, so please just pretend it's accurate. Also these questions aren't real information so please don't think it is, I just made the stuff up so all of it is wrong. (: )

"Let's start off with some easier ones. Is your name William Soot?"

"Y-yes."

"Good... We're you born on April 1rst 1996?"

"Yes"

"Great. Now they will start to get a little harder. You were once in a car accident, it being your fault?"

"Yes but you have to underst-"

"Yes or no answers only."

"Next question. That same car accident killed 2 people, one of them being your own father? Am I correct?"

He gulped. It was his fault, his fault, his fault. But he'd have to answer. Wait no! The other man didn't die, he only god severely injured. Not something to be excited about...

"No." He said confidently

"Uh oh... looks like you lieddd." She said in a sing songy voice.

"N-no I didn't! The other man didn't die-"

"Left or right hand?"

"Wait, I didn't lie I swear!!"

"We're gonna go with the right!"

"NO PLE- PLEASE NO I DIDNT LIE I DIDNT LIE I DIDNT L-"

He cut himself off with a pain filled scream as he saw and felt blood start to pour out of where his index finger used to be. He continued to shout and howl with pain after but she just continued with the questions.

(I'm too lazy to write all the questions and that would take forever so sorry if u wanted details)

After about 2 more lost fingers- 3 in total- he began to realize that she didn't care if he lied or not, she just wanted to hurt him. He had already lost so much blood and he felt like he was about to faint.

2 more fingers later... he did. She continued to cut off his remaining 5 fingers and watch until his heart eventually stopped...

___________•***•___________
714 words

IM SORRY FOR THE ENDING ALSO HAHA SUFFER BUT AT THE SAME TIME-

I WANT TO DRAW THE PYSCHO LADY BUT LIKE DOING THIS TO HOMOPHOBES AND CRIMINALS INSTEAD OF INNOCENT PEOPLE LIKE WILBUR.

Also if you guys would like to read some Ranboo angst, I have another book that is dedicated to Ranboo angst oneshots. I am very proud of my recent chapter there so I hope you all would enjoy reading it too.

Poggahs 😎👉👉

Anyways...
I love you <3
I hope you have a great day/night/whatever time of the day it is for you
Take a hug, head pat, or handshake :>
And here's some blue: 🦋🦕🐳🐋