-Arson... pog?-

No fan art today sorryyyy :(
But there will be some later >:)

Requested: no
Character: Technoblade
Setting: outside in the forest

Possible triggers for this chapter:
• Arson/fire
• Blood
• Death
Please tell me if there's any more <3

A/n: I highly recommend reading with the music but you don't have to if you don't want to! I was just thinking about this song the whole time I was writing.
___________•***•___________
|*~Techno POV (3rd person)~*|

Techno's eyes were lit up with a spark. A red orange and yellow spark. He could smell the smoke and taste ash. He was gazing upon the bonfire he created, his masterpiece. He felt alive, on top of the world even. He felt invincible.

He felt better than he had in months. His home, his responsibilities, people who depended on him, all his problems were on a burning pile, all lit up as he starts to smile. Seeing the remains of his foundation crumble into nothing brought him freedom.

He was no longer suffocating under the pressure of everything. It felt like nothing was weighing him down anymore.

The invigorating feeling was fading away as the fire died down. He hadn't realized how long he had been watching his house in flames for. He wanted more. More fire, more destruction, more of that amazing feeling he hadn't felt since his disappearance.

With the box of matches still in hand, he walked over to his car. He shuffled under it and cut the gas pipe. Liquid spilling onto the ground, he got up and lit a small glowing flame. Mesmerized with how much damage something so small can do. Intensely staring at it until it was barely lit. Then.. he dropped the match onto the gasoline.

His car immediately caught fire. Instead of backing up he stood still, he wasn't afraid of it. It was the exact opposite. It was like it was drawing him in. Waiting for him to touch it.

Slowly Techno stepped forward careful not to make contact with the heat, just yet. He wanted to hold it, absorb its warmth, it's freeing powers. He gently reached forward, leaning off the edge of the concrete sidewalk.

The flames dancing dangerously close to his fingers.

Suddenly something caught his eye next to him. He broke focus from the fire to see a small fox sitting next to him. He looked into its eyes and saw the fire reflected in its pupils. It was staring back at him. It reminds him of someone...

It turned around and began to walk away. Techno just watched it. It then turned around and walked back over to him. It circled around his legs a few times and started walking again. It glanced back indicating him to follow it.

He walked behind it looking around his surroundings. The trees were all pine and there was an occasional bush with berries on it.

He looked over top of the trees. He was still able to see the smoke emitting from what once used to be his home.

When he looked back in front of him, the fox was a bit more vibrant than before. Bits of the fur started clumping together and floating a few centimeters in the air before disintegrating. He was paying so close attention to the fur he didn't notice the fox had led him into a clearing. It sat down in the middle of it. The fur particles floating into the air becoming more visible now.

All of the sudden the fox caught fire. Techno gasped, but all he could do was stare. It was still sitting as the fire on its back was turning into smoke. The fox was literally disintegrating in front of his eyes.

The same fire in the foxes eyes before, now reflected in Techno's.

As the last of the fox was whisked into the wind he saw a pair of legs emerge from the trees in front of him. He looked up. Fundy.

His eyes widened before he took a step back. The figure had cracks in his face that were seeping out a red and orange glow. The ends of his hair were black and looked burnt.

"Did you miss me old friend?" Fundy said.

"I-I- I thought you were dead." Techno responded

"Dying..." Fundy corrected him.

"Dying..." He repeated almost under his breath. He couldn't believe the man he thought to be dead was standing right in front of him. He had grown cold since Fundy 'died'. He was the only thing keeping him afloat.

"You could've left a note." Techno said. He didn't mean to sound so harsh, after all he didn't hate Fundy. He was hurt, and worried, and most of all scared when he woke up one day and his best friend had disappeared from the face of the earth.

He also had good reason to believe the fox was dead. Fundy's jacket, (one of the very few things he took from the house) he had found laying in the middle of a path in the woods, covered in blood. Bloody paw marks could be followed to find a rock with a lot more blood on it.

The thoughts of what might've happened to him were too much for Techno. He collapsed on the ground in front of the rock and cried until he could breath. He wasn't one for much emotion but he couldn't bear to lose Fundy.

"I'm sorry. I know sorry won't fix anything but I couldn't say goodbye. It was too hard. I thought it would better if I just left." The fox said, his eyes now glossed over.

A tear dripped off of Techno's face.

"W-why did you have to say goodbye in the first place..? You didn't tell me anything." He now looked at Fundy, locking eyes with him.

"There's fire in my heart Techno, q-quite literally. It was spreading to my lungs and my brain. One day it will get to me, I-I don't have much time left. That's why I came back, to apologize... and finally say my goodbye." A choked sob left his mouth.

"I-I'm s-s-so sorry f-for ever-rything."
He was having trouble finishing a sentence as he hugged Techno.

They were both crying their hearts out into each other's shoulders as the sun began to set.

Fundy was the first to let go. He let out a painful sounding cough. When he looked back down, there was blood. His eyes widened as he fell to the ground.

He was sputtering and coughing up blood.

"FUNDY!!!" Techno yelled and ran to his side.

"T-techno... my time has come." He looked at Techno with a sad expression, tears still freely streaming down his face.

"Fundy... please no p-lease don't g-go." He managed to get out.

"I love you Techno, I always have. And I always will." Fundy said as he took one final look at him before his system shut down. (I feel bad for having to say this but platonically)

He let out a yell as he hit the dried leaves under him.

___________•***•___________
1229 Words

Not gonna lie but I made myself cry with this one, just picturing Techno sobbing at the rock with the music in the background... I don't really have anything to say with this authors note but in a while I'm going to post a chapter of my drawing of Fundy from this.

As always I love you all <3
I hope you have a great day/night/whatever time of the day it is for you (:
Take a hug, head pat, or handshake
Here is some blue if you need it: 🐳🐋💙💧🦋🦕🫐