-Mini golfing is for lonely people-

Art credits to: human_trashcant on Instagram, it has nothing to do with the chapter but I thought it was funny <3

Requested: No
Character: Wilbur
Setting: Arcade area (certain place that also has mini golf)

Triggers for this chapter:
• Blood
• Crying

A/N: I've had a headache for the past 7 hours, it feels like I migraine. I'm supposed to write two more chapters tonight but oh well.

Also, this chapter is somewhat based off something that happened to me.. fun! (:

__________ •***•____________
|*~Wilbur POV (1rst person)~*|

There I stood, looking around. No one was here. Well, at least no one I knew. All I had was a small plastic dinosaur I had named Trevor. Why? I'm not sure

Via a group chat, I had been invited to a popular arcade in our town. (No sponsorship 😾) We'd get the three hour unlimited passes so that we could all go bowling and do laser tag, you know, fun stuff.

I was already iffy about it. I'd only been friends with these people because of school and it had only been about 2 weeks since we started talking anyways but oh well. There were so many things that could go wrong...

My mother dropped me off a little over an hour ago and I had spent about half of my money on arcade games.

So why I was standing here with Trevor? Well, you see. My friends are gone. To put it better, I lost track of them. I had found Trevor on the ground and claimed him as my own while looking around for them.

I had gotten lost in the first place after a particularly upsetting round of laser tag. Of course I was the one stuck with the broken gun.. As everyone was running around and having a good time I stood in the corner. What was I supposed to do? Play the game? it's not like I could.

However no one seemed to care. Walking out I glanced at the score board.

Wilbur- -2480 points

Why do I bother?

Everyone had run off in a group to do whatever they wanted to and I had been left alone.

So here I stood, looking for them. You know what sounds funner than this? Mini golf. And since I had the pass I didn't even need to pay for the golf balls.

Cool. So me and Trevor went mini golfing, by ourselves.

Clunk.

I had chosen a maroon colored ball, and watched it drop into the shoot where I would collect it. Grabbing the ball and a golf club from the stand, I was on my way. So I could have a free hand I put Trevor in my pocket for safe keeping.

Outside was cold. I could feel the brisk afternoon wind chilling my bones, but the arcade was loud, and at least no one was here to laugh at my loneliness.

I set down the ball on the small square of artificial grass, lining the club up with it. Thennn..

Hah! hole in one

I watched as the ball glided across the mat hitting walls until it slowed to a stop, only a few centimeters away from the hole.

Or maybe not..

I sighed, even a small gust of wind would've gotten it in. Just my luck.

I had gotten it in in 2 hits. Onto the next one. Only 14 left to go..