-Red looks pretty on me (continued...)-

Art creds to: sinisterseen on Instagram (:
Here's some puffy art cause I'm running out of Wilbur art sadge

Requested: no
Character: Wilbur/Phil
Setting: NOT Dream smp but they all live close without being in a neighborhood like in Minecraft.

‼️‼️ Trigger warnings ‼️‼️:
• SH
• Blood
• Crying
• intrusive/self hatred thoughts

A/n: Hey! Here's the part two to this, this one is wayyy longer and is about 1000 words which is the longest I've wrote in a while! Kinda proud of that ngl but I hope you enjoy/cry 😩

___________•***•___________
|*~Phil POV (3rd person)~*|

Phil could feel something was wrong, he didn't know what but something wasn't right. Maybe it was his father figure senses going off- but he needed to see what was going on.

Standing up from the place he was sitting he began walking. A knocking could be heard at Technos door before he swung it open to reveal a worried looking Phil.

"Oh thank god you're ok-" he let out a breath

"Yeah... are you ok?" The pink haired man responded

"I am but somebody isn't- I can feel it techno, something bad happened." He blurted out

"Woah, slow down. I can help you if you'd like. I wasn't busy, especially if it's important." He responded

"T-that would be great Techno thank you. Since you're helping I need you to go and check on Ranboo, I'll find Tommy."

Techno responded with a thumbs up and turned around as Phil rushed off. He came up to Tommy's home and flung open the door.

"Tommy!" He called out

No response... he called out again and when it was quiet he began to panic, he ran to the door as fast as he could. Conveniently hitting Tommy on his way out.

"Owwww what the fuck Phillll" an injured sounding Tommy said

"Sorry mate! Somethings happened and I don't know what- I wanted to check to make sure everything was fine."

"I was fine but now it's significantly worse after you ran into me" he huffed.

"But I was actually looking for someone, have you seen Will? He's been gone all day."

"That's it- WILL" he scrambled out the door as Tommy ran after him

"Phil! Phil!!" He shouted. But Phil was already too far away to hear. Tommy gave up trying and turned the other direction.

Phil on the other hand had realized something.

Wilburs been acting off in general and he had less energy than usual he thought something might have been going on with him.

This is why Phil wouldn't hesitate to break down his door if needed. But luckily it wasn't.

The door was already unlocked, he crept into the home and began searching for anything that might help.

He came to the bathroom, the door was wide open and light was streaming out into the hall, evidence of blood could be seen on the floor. Phil rushed over, but as soon as he reached the door he sunk to his knees and lightly shook the still bleeding boy. He was unconscious and losing blood quickly.

Phil scrambled up to look for something to help, he got back to the open door and saw Niki walking by on the street.

"NIKI! NIKI HELP ITS AN EMERGENCY- WILL HE-"