-Motherinnit-

Cock: tepidtrash on Instagram

A/n: can y'all see the banner? I will be a little disappointed if you can't. I don't know why but it doesn't show up in the readers view 😟

Character: Tommyinnit
Setting: Tommy's house, Phil's house
It's Sunday but no certain time or date, in this Phil is not married and lives alone. (Sorry Kristen lmao)
Ages: their irl ages

Trigger warnings for this chapter:
•Abuse //mostly verbal but some shit goes down in the innit household😃//
•Gore (not really but there is one part where it describes a cut)
•Yelling
•Profanity

Also I apologize because the last 2 parts I forgot to ask what people's triggers are. Please tell me if there are any triggers I haven't mentioned.

___________•***•___________
|*~Phil's POV (first person)~*|

   Outside it was raining. Not like the nice pleasant rain that makes you calm, the light sprinkle you can go outside and walk around in. No, it was coming down really hard. It was extremely cold too. I had made the mistake of taking a walk right before it started pouring. I had forgotten to check the weather report for the day so I went outside without a coat or umbrella. It was only about an hour or so after I got back that I heard a knock on my door.

   It sounded weak and it was barely audible, I'm glad I caught it. But who could be knocking on my door in the pouring rain? It couldn't be the post (mail) because it was Sunday. However didn't want to keep them waiting out there so I went to open the door.

   I opened my door to find a familiar blonde teen slumped over on the ground in front of my top door step.

Shit.

   I carried him inside so he wouldn't catch a cold. He was just barely staying conscious. I sat him down so I could go and grab a towel. I came back and wrapped it around him. Upon further inspection I noticed a rather large gash on the side of his head, it was bleeding. Purple and green started to take color around it. He also had what appeared to be a sprained ankle. I could tell because as soon as I took his left shoe off he winced and hissed with pain. He also had various bruises covering his arms and legs.

   "Hey toms, I'm gonna go grab something to take care of your cut there." I said pointed towards his forehead "And some ice for your ankle." He slowly nodded his head and I started making my way to the bathroom. I'll ask about what happened later, right now I need to focus on helping Tommy.

   I came back with bandages, cotton swabs, hydrogen peroxide, and a pack of ice. I dropped some hydrogen peroxide onto a cotton swab and begin gently dabbing the cut with it. At first touch Tommy flinched and pulled away from me but he soon let me touch him again. I met his eyes for a second, he looked out of it but mostly sad and hurt.

   When I was done cleaning and bandaging the cut I thought it might be the right time to ask why he was here and what had happened to him.

___________•***•___________
|*~Tommy's POV (3rd person)~*|

   "Hey, Tommy?" Phil started to question the kid. "What's up, big man?" He replied. "Could you explain what happened and why you were so banged up?". "Yeah I guess I should." Tommy sighed deeply.

|Flashback starts here|
   Tommy's mother opens the door to his room an swiftly walks in. "Why aren't you streaming?" Anger laced in her voice. "You know I don't stream on Sundays, mother." Tommy replied trying to be polite as possible.

   "And YOU know I can't fucking afford to pay the bills, especially since your father decided to stop showing up to work." She raised her voice a bit at the end of her sentence. "He what?"Tommy didn't know anything about what his father was doing, he had always paid the bills wether his father was making money or not, so it didn't make much of a difference. He despised both his mother and father but there was nothing he could do about it.

    "Of course you don't know you dumb piece of shit. Your father has been fucking bitches from the strip club he hangs around during work hours." She spat. "It's your fault he doesn't love me anymore, he's so repulsed by you he can't stand to be around me. ITS ALL YOUR FAULT THIS FAMILY IS MESSED UP! YOUR A FUCKING WASTE OF AIR YOU KNOW THAT RIGHT, YOU RUIN EVERYTHING!" She started yelling at him.

   Tommy had started sobbing at this point. "Stop fucking crying you weak piece of shit." She sneered. But he couldn't stop the faucet in his eyes. His mother grabbed his arm and threw him towards the wall, he fell but instead of the wall, his head collided with the corner of his bed frame.

   "GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE! I DONT EVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN" She was practically roaring. She gripped his arm very tightly while dragging him out of the room. She shoved him and he toppled down the stair way. His ankle folded under him, and it twisted the opposite direction it was supposed to be facing.

   He doesn't have any way of contacting anyone. He knew where Phil lived because they lived in the same area, so he started walk-stumbling towards the direction of Phil's house.

   The rain was pouring down on him and he was so cold, and alone, and he was in immense pain. He thought he might pass out from it.

   He finally saw the house come into view but before he collapsed he was able to get a few weak knocks on the door. |End of flashback|

   Phil looked nothing less than furious. And you could imagine why.
One of his closest friends who was like a son to him was being abused.

   "You know we're gonna have to talk to someone about this." It was more of a statement than a question. Phil wouldn't allow Tommy to go back there and especially not alone. After all they did have to get his things.

   "Like who, Wilbur, Techno?" Tommy asked. "Like authorities, Tommy." Phil replied sounding sad.

   The kids eyes flashed in fear. He responded a minute later, "I-I can't be taken away, it's my home! And I definitely can't go into the foster care system." He said a bit panicked.

   "I'm sorry Tommy, but your parents can't take care of you properly. You can stay here for a few days if you'd like." Phil said as he gently reached out and patted the others shoulder.

   "That would be great Phil. thank you, for real." Tommy gave Phil a small smile.

___________•***•___________
1123 words minus the a/n at the beginning :0

A/n: Wooo! I finished it pog. I like this one a lot more than the first chapter I wrote, but I wanted to get the last one out with the introduction to the book. I tried writing this chapter before and it was about 700 words when I decided I didn't like it and redid it into this.

Also would you guys like a part 2 to this or do you think it is good left off at that? I don't really have an idea if I were to do a part 2 but if you want one I can write it.

I love you <3
Here have some blue 💙💙💙
And I hope you have a good day/night/whatever time of the day it is for you :)