We're Having A...

(6 months later)
So today was very hectic. Jay and I were finding out the gender of the baby, and Stella and Kelly's wedding is today.
"Jay are you ready to go?" I asked him.
"Yeah I'm good. My suits in my truck. Where's your dress?"
"Right here." I said holding up the garment bag. Since Jay was a groomsmen, and I was Stellas maid of honor we both had to go to the venue where they were getting married right after we went to the doctors.
"Are you sure you'll be fine with Ben? I can always call the baby sitter." I told Skylar.
"No Im fine. You guys go have fun."
"Alright Skylar. Behave Ben please."
"Oh he's always a perfect angel when he's with me."
"I'm choosing to believe that." I said with a laugh.
"Bye Sophia, bye Jay."
"Bye Skylar." We both said before walking out the door.
"Remember in a couple hours his uncles coming to get him." Funny enough Kelly made Ben a groomsmen.
"I know!" She yelled before I closed the door.
I followed Jay out to his truck and got in.

"Hi Mr. and Mrs. Halstead, great to see you." Our O.B. said as we sat down.
"Alright, you know the drill this is gonna be cold." She said before pushing my shirt up.
"Alright baby looks perfectly good and very healthy. There's just one problem."
"What is it?" Jay asked visibly starting to worry.
"Your baby is breached, but don't worry there's still time for the baby to flip back around, you both shouldn't worry about it."
"Okay."
"So do you guys want to know the sex?"
"Yes." Jay and I both answered.
"Congratulations Mr and Mrs. Halstead you are having a girl." My mouth fell open as I looked at the monitor.
"We're having a girl." I whispered.
Jay leaned down to capture my lips in a kiss.
"Ben's gonna have a little sister." I added.
"Congratulations to you both, I'll be right back with your pictures." She said after wiping the gel off my belly.
"We're gonna be parents to a little girl." I said shocked.
"How are you feeling?" I asked Jay.
"Amazing. I'm gonna have two beautiful kids and an even more beautiful wife."
"Are you excited about having a daughter?"
"I am. I don't know what's it's gonna be like to raise a daughter though. We had a son. I only had a brother and you only grew up with Kelly."
"We'll figure it out as we go though."
"Damn right we will."
I laughed before kissing him again.

I walked into the church and started looking for Stella. I found her with Gabby, Brett, Bailey, and Amanda.
"Hi guys!" I said announcing my presence.
"Auntie Sophia!" The girls said running over to me. I bent down to hug them.
"Ahh I missed you."
I kissed them both on the check.
"So what's the verdict?" Stella asked as I got up.
"We're having a girl."
"Oh my God!"
"Congratulations!"
"That's amazing!" Gabby, Sylvie, and Stella all came over and gave me a hug.
"Alright enough to talk about me. It's your wedding day."
"I'm not gonna lie I almost forgot about that."
"Your an asshole." I laughed.
I went and got changed into my dress.
We all had these gorgeous blush colored dresses. Even Amanda and Bailey had matching dresses with us.

After I walked out of the dressing room I saw Stella for the first time in her dress

After I walked out of the dressing room I saw Stella for the first time in her dress. I hadn't been able to attend the fitting so I hadn't seen it until today.

 I hadn't been able to attend the fitting so I hadn't seen it until today