I Don't

(5 months later. this chapter is important in the story so read all the way through. also sorry i did two weddings in a row.)
So today is Scott and I's wedding, and nervous is the word of the day.
Currently I was sitting in my bathroom with curlers in my hair. Gabby just told me news that thoroughly shocked me.
"Sophia, please open the door." Gabby said banging on my door.
I sighed before getting up and opening it.
"Sophia, today is your wedding and I'm not going to let you sulk through it just because I'm moving."
"Gabby. Your moving to Indianapolis."
Yep. Gabby, Matt and the kids are moving to Indianapolis next week.
"It's not that far."
I sighed.
"Yeah, your right. Let's just get this day over with." I said with a sigh.
"Where's Brett, Gallo, and Stella?" So for my wedding this time around Scott didn't want to have that many people, he also had his sister as one of his groomswoman I guess you could say so Gallo was one of my brides man, and instead of you know getting married in a church like a normal person he wanted to have it in my backyard.
"They're almost here." I nodded.
"Hey, take a deep breath."
I nodded and took a deep breath.
"Alright, face me I'll help you get your makeup done." She told me.
Oh yeah did i mention that Scott didn't want hair or makeup artists?
"So are you getting cold feet?"
"Gabby, i've been married before I know how to walk my ass down an aisle." I said with a laugh.
"I know but everything's different. The first time you got married you had a newborn. Now you have a 7 and a 4 year old. First time you knew Jay for basically forever. You've known Scott for what two years?"
"Gabby, I appreciate it but it isn't helping."
I heard a knock on the door.
"Can we come in?" I heard Brett ask.
"Yeah!"
Brett and Stella walked in with their hair and makeup already done.
"You look so beautiful Sophia." I was so caught up in conversation that I didn't even realize my makeup and hair was done.

" I was so caught up in conversation that I didn't even realize my makeup and hair was done

"You guys look beautiful too

"You guys look beautiful too."
"Alright, let's get you into this wedding dress." I nodded.
I stepped into a ball gown wedding dress and Gabby zipped it up from the back.

"Oh it's beautiful." I looked at myself in the mirror.
"It is." I added, before we heard another knock on the door.
"Can I come in ladies?"
"Yeah come on in Gallo!" I looked in the mirror at the door as he walked in holding my bouquet.
"Your bouquet is ready Sophia. So are all of yours." He said referring to Brett,Gabby, and Stella who are my bridesmaids.
"Oh also, Sophia there is someone looking for you." Gallo told me.
"Who?"
"You will find out, she's waiting for you in the backyard."
"Please tell me Scott isn't out there."
"He's not, I made sure before I came up." I nodded and walked downstairs. Before I could get to my backyard Kelly stopped me.
"Wow Sophia."
I smiled.
"You look amazing."
"Thank you. Do you know who's outside waiting for me?"
He shook his head no with a smirk.
"Your lying." I said returning the smirk.
"Just go see who it is."
"Fine." I said rolling my eyes. I walked outside to see Skylar waiting with Ben.
"He's gotten so big." She said.
"What are you doing here?" I asked with a smile on my face.
"I was at your first wedding I wanted to be at your second." She said before coming over and giving me a hug.
"You look beautiful by the way."
"So I've been told." Ben went to run over to me but he tripped over his laces. Thankfully Skylar caught him.
"Ben, please tie your shoes." He nodded and bent down to tie them.
"So how's college going?"
"It's going great, I'm almost ready to be a lawyer."
"Good for you Skylar, I know I've said this before but your parents would be so proud of you."
"Thank you." I smiled at her.
"Sophia, come on it's almost time to walk down the aisle." Stella said grabbing my attention.
I walked upstairs to my bathroom to put my jewelry on. Stella handed me the bouquet of roses

before she, Gabby, Blake, and Brett took their places at the front of the aisle

before she, Gabby, Blake, and Brett took their places at the front of the aisle. I saw Scott in his suit. I also saw Grace as his best woman.
I heard a knock on my door which I knew was Kelly, since he was walking me down the aisle.
Once he walked through the door everything hit me like a bus. Tears started coming down my face.
"Hey what's wrong?" He said coming over to me.
"I can't do this." I said before sitting on the edge of my bathtub.
"Okay, stay here I'm gonna go get Gabby." I nodded. Gabby basically flew through the door.
"Why can't you do this."
"Everything is wrong, I would never wear this dress! I wanted to get married in a church! I wanted more people here. I hate this bouquet! Gabby I can't do this!"
"Slow down, what do you mean everything is wrong?"
"I didn't want to wear a dress like this, you remember what my dress looked like when I married Jay. Scott told me I couldn't wear something like that on our wedding day because it would be embarrassing to his family, he didn't want to get married in a church, he chose my bouquet!" Gabby stopped me.
"You love him right?" I nodded.
"Then you can do this." I nodded and she sent Kelly back in.
"Ready to walk down the aisle?" I wiped my tears and nodded.
He walked me down the aisle until I was standing in front of Scott. When I was walking I saw Jay out of the corner of my eye. I'm happy he made it.
"We are gathered here today to celebrate the love of Sophia Severide and Scott Jennings."

Time for vows. Scott wrote his own, I didn't.
"Sophia, I met you in a bar and I took a chance when I asked you for your number, but it was the best chance I've ever taken. You introduced me to a whole different world. A world with little kids, and firefighters, and bars. I'm so thankful you introduced me to this world. I promise to always love you till death do us part." I smiled slightly.
"I Sophia Severide take thee Scott to be me lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part."
"With this ring I thee wed." Scott said before putting my engagement ring on my finger.
"With this ring I thee wed." I repeated his words and actions.
"Scott do you take Sophia to be your lawfully wedded wife?"
"I do."
"Sophia do you take Scott to be your lawfully wedded husband?"
"I do."
"Is their any objections to this marriage? Speak now or forever hold your peace."
Everything went silent for a minute until I heard,
"I object." I looked into the crowd of guests to see Jay. My mouth fell open but quickly turned into a smile.
"I'm sorry for everything and I already told you that, but Sophia I still love you, and I had to take this chance before you officially got married. So what do you say?"
Scott grabbed my arm as if he knew what I was going to do.
"I'm sorry Scott." I said before taking my engagement ring and wedding band off my ringer."
"Sophia, you can't be serious!" Scott said as I walked away from him.
"I am." I grabbed Shay out of my moms hands and Ben followed me.
"Do you really want to do this?" Jay asked as I reached him.
"I really want to do this."
He smiled and picked Ben up off the ground. I grabbed his free hand with mine and we walked out to his truck.
After we put Ben and Shay in the backseat of his truck I got in the passengers seat.
"It's been a long time since I've been in this truck."
"A long overdue time." Jay said pulling out of the driveway.
When we were stopped at a red light Jay turned to me.
"So where too?"
"Anywhere but here." He smiled before leaving over his center console to kiss me.
"I missed that."
"So did I."
________________________________
so what are your thoughts on this chapter?? :))