How Did You Find Me

⚠️T.W⚠️ mentions of kidnapping and rape.
————————————————————————
I've been back for a week. My test came back clean but I was still put on desk duty for a bit.
I was working in Molly's tonight. At least Hermann let me get straight back to working there.
I saw a cop with blonde hair and a flannel shirt walk up to the bar.
"Hey Adam what can I get you?"
"A beer but I have an idea for you."
I grabbed him his beer and gave it to him.
"Enlighten me."
I was focused on cleaning glasses but I could still hear him.
"I've seen you looking at Jay all night and I know you guys used to be a thing. I also know he's with Erin."
"What does that have to do with you?"
"Let's make him jealous."
I leaned on the counter towards him
"I'm listening."
"How about you walk out with me, I mean he's already staring at me talking to you it would kill him if you walked out with me."
I checked the time on my phone.
"Come back to the bar in an hour and I'll go with you."
"Sounds like a plan."
He smirked at me and walked away.

An hour later Adam was back at the bar.
"You ready?"
"Yeah."
I came out from behind the bar and he put his arm on my shoulder. I looked back and saw Jay with the angriest and most annoyed look I've ever seen him have.
We walked past Kelly.
"Hey I'm not gonna be home tonight, don't wait up."
We walked outside of Molly's.
"So are you actually gonna come with me or did you just do that to make him jealous?"
"Both." I smirked at him and got in his car.

Not long after we were in his apartment making out and ripping each other's clothes off.
"Adam."
"Yeah?"
"This was a good idea."

(Morning)
I woke up and looked over at Adam and smiled.
He started to stir in his sleep and I waited till he woke up.
"Hey, last night was fun but I have to get to work. Could you drop me off at Kelly's? My car is at his place."
"Yeah of course I can."
We both got dressed and he drove me back to Kelly's.
"Here is my number. Use it." I smirked at him and put the number into my phone.
I walked up to Kelly's apartment
"Damnit. I forgot my key." I went to knock on his door but before I could he walked out.
"Hey I'll see you at work."
"Yeah."
I went to Kelly's bedroom where he was letting me sleep so I can get ready.
After getting ready I realized I still had 10 minutes before I had to be at work so I decided to look at some apartments online.
"Ooh this one is nice. And in my price range."
That's when I realized I had to leave for work.
I closed my laptop and grabbed my bag.
I locked Kelly's apartment and went out to my car.
Suddenly I was grabbed.
I tried to get out of the grasp but whoever was holding me had a tight grip. I kicked them in the shin and they let go but I wasn't fast enough. They picked me up and faced me towards them, and I noticed who it was. It was my ex husband Jason. That was the last thing I saw before he punched me in the face and knocked me unconscious.

(Kelly's pov)
I tried calling Sophia for the 4th time and again it went straight to voicemail.
"Kelly where's Sophia?"
"I have no clue her phone keeps going to voicemail. Chief it's not like her to miss work."
My phone started ringing and the caller I-D read Sophia.
"That's her now Chief."
I answered it.
"Where the hell are you Sophia. You better have a good excuse."
"What do you mean?"
"Put her on the phone now."
"I swear to god if you touch her I will kill you."
That's when whoever was on the phone hung up.
"Chief Sophia was kidnapped."
"Ok we are gonna call CPD and find her."

(Jays pov)
Hank walked into the room and put a picture of a girl on the board
"A firefighters sister was kidnapped and this girl I know personally. We are going to bring her back alive. Her name is Sophia Severide."
My heart dropped when he moved and I saw The picture of Sophia in her army uniform standing next to the flag.
"Sophia has brown hair and blue eyes. She was born June 4th, 1988."
I never knew Sophia was only four years younger than me. She never told me her age.
"She is a firefighter at house 51 so they will be assisting in the search for her. They obviously won't be going guns blazing at the place she was kidnapped but they will help as much as they can. I want her found alive. Jay and Erin go to 51 see if Kelly can help she was staying with him."
"Got it sarge."
We drove to 51 to see Kelly.
"So is there anyway you can help us?"
"I think there's cameras outside my apartment building."
"Ok let's go check them out." I said and we all got in our cars and drove away.
We pulled up to the apartment building and I saw blood and Sophia's bag.
"Kelly that's Sophia's. Erin get a crime lab down here. Hopefully Sophia scratched her kidnapper or something."
While Erin was waiting for the crime lab Kelly and I went to speak to the owner of the apartment building.
"We need the security footage from this morning. Roughly around 8:30."
"Got it." He pulled it up and sure enough there was Sophia being grabbed and shoved into a car by a masked man. After the man shoved her into a truck he took his mask off and looked at the camera.
"Stop it there." I took a picture and sent it to Antonio and then I called him.
"Toni can you pull facial rec on the guy I just sent you?" I put my phone on speaker.
"Sure thing Jay. That's Jason Conway and he has a long track record. He did time in stateville for statutory rape, physical assault, harassment, and stalking charges. He got out 7 months ago."
"Jason Conway I know that name, he's Sophia's ex husband."
When Kelly said that my blood started boiling.

(Sophias pov)
I was sitting in an abandoned warehouse tied to a chair. Jason raped me, punched me multiple times, broke my nose and what felt like a couple ribs,and stabbed me in the abdomen. I knew that if I didn't get medical help I would bleed out and die.
Jason walked into the room.
"Hey princess you gonna tell me why you left me for that cop?"
I spit on his shoes and he slapped me across the face.
"How did you even find me?"
"I have my ways."
He grabbed my face.
"Now you can tell me or we can go back to that bed."
"Kiss my ass."
He untied me so I slapped him.
Big mistake.
He took his knife and stabbed me in the stomach again.
I screamed out in pain.
He pushed me into the chair and tied me to it again.
"I'll give you more time to think if I don't get an answer when I get back your dead."
I fell unconscious.

(Jays pov)
Hank walked in.
"We got a location. Let's go"
I grabbed my jacket and my vest and ran out to my truck.
We pulled up to the abandoned warehouse and saw that all the doors were metal doors that we weren't gonna be able to get through.
"Someone call firehouse 51."
Not even 5 minutes later I saw fire trucks and an ambulance pull up to the scene.
Kelly came running over to me.
"Where is she?"
"In the building but we can't get in without you guys."
"Hey do you see that guy running out the back?"
Adam,Antonio, and Erin ran after him while Kim, Kevin, Hank, Al, and I waited for 51 to take the doors down.
"We have Jason Conway in custody." I heard through my radio.
Thank god.
51 got the doors down and we ran through the building looking for Sophia.
"Sophia!"
We saw her tied to a chair.
We ran over and Gabby checked her pulse while I untied her.
"She's got no pulse start compressions."
I grabbed her hand.
"Come on Sophia stay with me."
I watched Brett wrap gauze around her stomach and Dawson hook her up to leads.
"Charged to 300 clear!"
I let go of her hand.
"No pulse. Time of death 19:47."
Gabby stoped compressions and I saw the tears in her eyes.
"No."
Kelly started doing compressions.
"Come on Sophia."
"Kelly she's lost too much blood."
"Let him try Sylvie."
Gabby checked her pulse one more time.
"Wait stop! I have a pulse. It's weak but it's there and we have to get her to med now."
Kelly got in the ambulance with them and I got in my truck with Erin.
"Give them an escort!"

(Kelly's pov)
I got in the ambulance with them and grabbed Sophia's hand.
"Kelly we have to intubate her."
I watched as Gabby put a tube down her throat to help her breath.
"Kelly she's bleeding through her bandages! Get me the gauze behind you!"
I grabbed it and helped her put them on Sophia.
We got to med.
"What do we got?" Connor asked.
"Sophia Severide. She's got a broken nose, stab wounds in the stomach, and a couple broken ribs. She's also gonna need a rape test."
Connor took her to emergency surgery and the three of us went in to sit in the waiting room.
Firehouse 51 and the intelligence unit walked through the doors.
"How is she?" Jay asked running up to me.
"She got rushed to emergency surgery we will know more when it's done." I watched him sit down and bury his head in his hands.
"Hey what's on your mind?" I asked him.
"When she left last year, she was pregnant."
"What?" I asked.
"She had a miscarriage. It was my baby."
"I'm sorry Jay."
"Say that to Sophia not me, she never told me and then she blamed herself. She had to carry the burden of losing a baby on her own."
I just put my hand on his shoulder.

8 hours later Connor came out into the waiting room.
"She's stable and awake, you can go see her now."
Me and Gabby walked up to her room.

(Sophias pov)
I looked up and saw Kelly and Gabby.
"Did you catch him?"
"Yeah intelligence got him." Gabby told me.
"Do you know what happened?" Kelly asked
I nodded.
Kelly and Gabby sat in my room and talked for a little bit with the rest of 51 coming checking in.

I was in pain but that monster would never hurt anyone ever again and if it meant me being in pain for him to go to prison then so be it.