20

"for real, what's up with you two?" felix asked, gentler than changbin did. felix grabbed changbin by the arms, ready to hold him back.

"i don't know what you're talking about." minho shrugged. jisung just stayed quiet, rethinking all of his life choices in his head. "anygays, what movie do you guys wanna watch?"

"minmin..can we watch in between seasons? it's kinda really sad but it's a really good movie." jisung looked up with puppy eyes.

"sure sungie." minho smiled softly.

"we don't know if everyone wants to watch that." changbin squinted his eyes at the two.

"i don't care. we're watching it, shut up." minho waited for everyone to get comfortable before turning on the movie.

he looked over, looking for jisung. he noticed him sandwiched in between his two best friends, pouting to himself. jisung felt minhos eyes on him, looking over at the pouting boy.

jisung let out a soft giggle, getting up and sitting on minhos lap. minho turns them to get them in a more comfortable position. he gently wraps his arms around jisungs waist, pulling him closer.

"why don't you just fuck already? the sexual tension is so thick i can feel it when i reach up." felix complained, making everyone laugh.

"look our relationship will take time and we'll fuck whenever we're both ready to. not just me, not just him, both of us." minho smiled, feigning innocence as he looked at the group of boys. jisungs face flushed red upon hearing the elders words.

"relationship?" jisung questioned quietly to himself.

"ew, let's just watch the damn movie." chan said, directing everyone's attention to the tv.

by the time the movie finished, everyone was crying. it was only around eleven pm and the boys were bored. naturally, they decided to play a game of truth or dare.

"jisung, truth or dare?" felix started off.

"uhm...truth." jisung did not trust his best friend at all, so he played it safe.

"hmm..do you have a crush on anyone in this room?" felix smirked.

"y-yes.." jisung blushed as he looked down. minho quickly shot his head toward jisung, thoughts flooding his mind.

is it wrong to flirt with him? for sure he doesn't like you minho. don't get your hopes up. who does he like? chan? hyunjin?

"changbin, truth or dare?" minhos thoughts were broken by the sound of jisungs voice.

"dare." changbin displayed a cocky smile that quickly fell as he heard the youngers words.

"i dare you to make out with felix for a whole minute." jisung smirked.

changbin hesitated, but knew jisung wouldn't dare him if felix would be uncomfortable. still, he double checked with the boy to make sure. "are you okay with this?"

"yeah." felix shyly nodded.

changbin got up, going to felix. felix wrapped his arms around changbins neck, changbin wrapping his around the boys waist. without hesitation, both boys lips connected. the kiss started off sweet and passionate. it was so full of love and all the emotions they've hidden. until it wasn't. until changbin laid felix down, hovering over him. the two continued making out well over the one minute but nobody had the heart to stop the two.

"okay, okay! damn." jisung laughed. the two boys pulled apart, blushing as they exchanged glances.

"that was hot." chan said as he stared at the two, causing them to blush even more.

"okay okay, minho. truth or dare?" felix asked, a mischievous smile making its way to his face.

"hmm..dare." minho decided.

"i dare you to play seven minutes in heaven with jisung." felix smirked.

"yah! w-what?" jisung panicked.

"hey ji, it's just me. the only rule is we have to be in the closet for seven minutes. don't stress, yeah? i'd never make you do anything you aren't comfortable with." minho reassured the boy, putting him at ease.

"yeah..you're right." jisung couldn't help but smile, getting up and following minho to the closet.

"okay, time starts now!" felix shouted as the door shut.

a/n: hey loves, how are you guys? make sure to stay hydrated, eat, and get lots of rest. and for those who have finals (like me,) i hope you all do well. i'm cheating my way through my math final (thank god for virtual school). anygays, i love you all! i have the phattest crush on all of you MWAH 😚.