33

jisung sat on the bed next to minho, letting out a sigh.

"do we go watch the movie...? or stay here and make out?" minho sighed.

"hmmm make out." jisung smiled.

"lock the door!" minho giggled.

jisung quickly got up, locking the door. he returned to the bed, pushing minho down and climbing on top of him. jisung lowered himself, connecting his lips with minhos.

minho moaned into the kiss, wrapping his arms around jisungs neck and tangling his fingers in his hair.

the boys were interrupted AGAIN by a knock on the door. they tried to ignore it but the person knocked again. jisung sat up, frustrated.

"WHAT?" he yelled at the door.

"uh we're taking hyunjae with us, we're going to hyunjin and felixs dorm. and staying there so you two can have your...privacy. see ya!" they heard chan say.

"BYE!" jisung yelled.

"woah woah, calm down princess. you okay?" minho asks, staring into jisungs eyes as if he was his entire world.

"i'm just...frustrated! those fucking cock blocks!" jisung sighed.

"hehe princess i think they're leaving so they c a n t cock block." minho laughed.

"shut up." jisung sighed, blushing.

"what's got you all stressed about it anyways?" minho asked, sitting up and grabbing jisungs hands.

"i-i...i'm ready for you hyung." jisung whispered.

"huh? are you sure?" minho asked gently.

"yes. i've never been more sure."

"sungie i'm worried. what if i trigger memories from...that?"

"i trust you hyung. and i know you. i know you wouldn't hurt me. i know you'd make sure i'm comfortable. i know you'd take care of me." jisung smiled. "i know you really love me."

minho smiled at the boy, tackling him in a hug. "hmmm and you're one hundred percent sure?" minho asked.

"i'm a million percent sure." jisung smiled.

"you wanna do this right now?" minho asked.

"yes please..if that's okay! if you want we can wait until later."

"hmmmm..then let me take you on another date first." minho smiled, pecking jisungs cheek.

jisung smiled, slightly squeezing the boy on top of him. "where's my prince charming taking me on this fine day?"

"hmmmm...it's a surprise!"

"nooooo! tell me please." jisung pouted.

"hmmm fine, fine. well, we're going to wear our matching strawberry dresses. we're going to curl our hair all prettily. and then we're going to go to the convince store and buy food and snacks. we'll buy a cake and bring wine glasses. we're gonna bring a small blanket and go to a park. we're gonna sit under a tree and have a cute little picnic. and we'll do the wine glass cake thing. how's that sound?" minho smiled.

"why are we still laying here? let's get ready!" jisung said, sitting up and rushing to his closet. he immediately stripped, changing into the dress.

minho sat there, admiring his beautiful boyfriend. he had a small smile and all the stars in the universe in his eyes.

"what?" jisung asked as he put his dress on.

"nothing. you're just so beautiful." minho smiled, standing up to get changed.

jisung dragged minho by the hand to the bathroom, instantly plugging in his curler. jisung sat down, beginning his makeup as minho began to curl his hair for him.

once jisungs hair and makeup were finished, the boys swapped places. minho began doing his makeup while jisung diligently curled the boys hair.

when jisung finished, minho looked up at him. he leaned down to press a kiss onto his lips.

"do my eyeliner again?" minho asked.

"of course." jisung smiled.

this time, minho lifted jisung onto the bathroom counter. minho placed himself in between jisungs legs while jisung grabbed the eyeliner. he picked it up, carefully doing the boys eyeliner.

once he finished, minho placed a small kiss on jisungs nose. "you're not covering your arms today?" minho asked quietly.

"no. i don't need to because i'm with you." jisung whispered.

minho couldn't help the smile that made its way to his face as he whispered "i'm so proud of you."

jisung smiled widely, connecting their lips in a passionate kiss. when they pulled apart, minho helped jisung hop down from the counter.

they put on their doc martens, making sure to grab a blanket and two wine glasses before they left. they walked out the door, hand in hand. they walked happily together, not a care in the world.

the walked into the convenience store, buying all sorts of junk. they bought a chocolate cake and a cheesecake, loads of chips and sour candies. they got gummy bears and different chocolates too. they got their monsters and head to check out to pay.

"i love the dresses!" the girl smiled.

"thank you...yuna? how many jobs do you have?" jisung asked.

"five. cafe, gas station, mcdonald's, convenience store, and thrift shop." she answered simply.

"why so many?" minho asked as she scanned their items.

"well, i have to pay my moms hospital bills somehow." she smiled.

"hey, you have my number right? if you ever need help with money...if the jobs become too much...i can help you. just ask and i'll help you out." minho smiled.

"thank you...i'm gonna cry, stop!" yuna smiled as she wiped her tears. "chae would love if i stopped stressing myself."

"chae?" jisung asked.

"chaeryeong, she's my girlfriend." yuna smiled.

"i knew you had to be gay!" minho laughed.

"your total is....yikes." yuna laughed.

"how bad is- oh. girl two hundred dollars isn't that much." minho shrugged, pulling out his card.

"hmmm have a good date!" yuna smiled as she handed the boys their bags.

they walked to the nearest park, laying out the blanket and sitting down. they pulled all their snacks out, laying them neatly in front of them.

jisung opened his sour gummy worms, moving to lay his head in minhos lap. the two boys talked, laughed, and ate. they didn't realize how many hours they were out there until the sun started to set.

"let's get home, yeah?" minho smiled.

jisung nodded, standing up. they cleaned up their mess and walked home, hand in hand.

a/n: i'm in a field of dandelions wishing on every one that you'll be mine.