11

"h-h-hey dad!" jisung answered the phone.

"HAN JISUNG!" jisung flinched at the mans tone. minho knew it was bad to eavesdrop but he couldn't help it. "you better be at your dorm."

"y-yes sir, i am." sangook hung up the phone and thats what scared jisung the most.

minho ran into the bathroom as he heard banging on the dorm room door. he didn't know what was happening but he didn't like it.

jisung shakily got up and answered the door and sangook instantly pinned him to the wall by his throat.

"i was already trying not to kill you over dyed hair. but a tattoo and piercings? and now everyone knows your identity? you're dead. you've ruined my companies reputation, everyone will know you're a faggot. i'm gonna kill you right now."

"d-do-o i-t-t." jisung struggled to speak.

"EXCUSE ME BOY?"

"I SAID DO IT! KILL ME! GET IT OVER WITH! I HAVE NOTHING LEFT TO LIVE FOR! JUST END IT PLEASE, PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY SO YOU CAN BE HAPPY. PLEASE. STOP TALKING AND JUST KILL ME ALREADY!" this was the first time jisung had ever talked back to his father, and sure enough, the grip around his throat tightened.

"THE FUCK YOU SAY TO ME BOY?"

"A-ARE Y-OU D-DEA-AF?"

sangook tightened his grip once more, watching jisung struggle to breathe with a twisted smile on his face.

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF HIM!" minho grabbed sangooks arm that was around jisungs throat and bit it as hard as he could. sangook screamed in pain and went to slap minho but before he could, minho already punched him in the face. "get out." minho spat. sangook just looked at him like he was speaking some alien language. "I SAID GET OUT!"

sangook hesitated but eventually left, giving jisung a death glare. he slammed the door behind him, making jisung jump. "h-hey...are you okay?" minho walked over to jisung who was now curled up in fetal position crying. "do you want me to call changbin?"

"n-no! don't tell anyone, please."

"alright. here let me make you hot chocolate, it always helps." minho stood up and went into their kitchen. jisung was confused but followed him anyways.

"why are you being nice, i thought you hated me."

"i-i do! i still hate you. i just...i'm just comforting you. i can comfort you and still hate you."

jisung looked down in his lap, pouting. you should've known better jisung. you should've never gotten your hopes up. you know it will never go the way you want.

"it's done!" minho smiled as he placed the mug of hot cocoa in front of jisung.

"t-thank you hyung."

"yeah yeah, it's whatever."

jisung didn't want to get happy over the small gesture but he couldn't help the small smile that creeped up his face.

"disown your family." minho suddenly says.

"what?"

"you don't deserve that ji. theyll never get locked up because they're powerful and have money. so just disown them."

"b-but hyung...?"

"do they accept you for who you are, as annoying as you are?"

"n-no..."

"do they support you at all in any way?"

"no."

"do they constantly abuse you?"

"yes..."

"disown them. i-....i'll help you."

"you'll what? who are you and wheres minho hyung?"

"look, i don't know either...but you need to cut ties with that family. and i'll let my family destroy their business."

"what about my siblings?"

"let me ask you this, did they ever treat you right after you came out?" the room went completely silent. "that's what i thought."

"seriously why are you so nice tonight? just this morning you were yelling at me."

"i don't know! that doesn't mean i like you nor do i want to become friends."

"y-yeah...i saw that coming. well, thanks for the hot chocolate hyung! i'm gonna go wash up before bed!" jisung quickly got up, not letting minho say another word. he rushed to the bathroom, locking the door as he let himself break down.

he was crouched down, hands holding the counter, sobbing as quietly as he could. he stood up, grabbed his blade, and began to mark those pretty little arms and hips of his.

minho went to lay in his bed, still wondering what had gotten into him. i hate him but seeing him in that state...that broke me. i don't know why, but whatever happened...it hurt me to see him go through that. it hurt me to hear him begging his father to kill him. do i apologize? maybe? i wonder what's taking him so long in the bathroom..don't go check minho, he deserves his privacy too. i guess i'll try to fall asleep now. and i'll try to be a little nicer to him, i guess. he's not really t h a t bad. minho drifted off, his thoughts flowing everywhere.

jisung crept back into their room, laying in bed. he stared at the ceiling, attempting to fall asleep. he couldn't. he figured this would happen but he's still disappointed. you always get your hopes up jisung! stop that! you only ever get let down. jisung just laid in bed knowing he wouldn't be able to go to sleep, no matter how hard he tried.

a/n: i should get diagnosed but my mom won't let me bc she says it's for attention and it will ruin my chances of joining the navy.