17

jisung woke up to minho running his fingers through his hair, still holding him closely. "good morning." minho said gently, looking down at the boy in his arms.

"good morning hyung." jisung couldn't help but feel himself smile.

"how'd you sleep?"

"that was the best sleep i've ever gotten." so why do i still feel like this?

"that's good. how do you feel about chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast/lunch?"

"what time is it? but yeah that sounds good."

"it's like one in the afternoon."

"oh...i'm gonna go shower." jisung said as he slowly got up, missing the heat that minho provided.

"i'll make the pancakes while you do." minho got up after jisung, walking into the kitchen.

jisung went to the bathroom, taking a quick shower getting in and out. his urges were very strong but he didn't want to keep his hyung waiting. so, he decided to ignore them.

"i just finished, eat up." minho smiled as jisung walked into the kitchen.

"thank you hyung." jisung smiled as he grabbed his plate.

"of course." minho smiled. "now, we have matters to discuss."

"huh?" jisung was caught off guard.

"you're disowning your family. i understand it's hard but you really need to get out of there. your father has tried to kill you twice. i got video footage the second time."

"you WHAT? you did?"

"yep. when he came over i hid my phone in the kitchen, recording everything. then, i came out and stopped him because he's fucking crazy. i'm glad he didn't kill you sungie. even if you're not, i am. but i have been digging and digging and i will ruin your family's company. there's so much fucking dirt on them. and then i go to your record and...it's clean. you must really be put through hell."

"woah....this is a lot to take in."

"i know. i have all the information i need to have your whole family behind bars and their entire company destroyed. i can help you disown them and ruin them."

"hyung.." jisung felt his eyes watering, "why?"

"because, jisung. you deserve better. they're horrible people."

"i- t-thank you." jisung let himself cry. surprisingly to both of them, minho got up and hugged the boy without a word. "when?"

"i'll get everything set up." minho smiled gently.

"how will i thank you?" jisung asked.

"just....stay alive, okay?"

"i promise." jisung smiled softly.

"pinky promise?" minho held out his pinky. jisung accepted his pinky, interlocking them.

"pinky promise."

"good. now, let's finish eating."

a/n: it's short because i never want this book to end 🥺