41

"the surgery went very well, we were easily able to save him. he needs to rest for now, but when visiting hours start you may see him. i hope it's not too much to wait three hours..." the doctor spoke.

"thank you!" the boys cried out as the doctor bowed, walking away.

"you're so fucking lucky lee minho." felix spoke.

chan and seungmin tiredly walked through the door with a new shirt for minho.

"any news?" chan asked.

"they were able to save him, he's currently resting. we can see him at eight when visiting hours start." hyunjin informed them.

"thank god. let's just wait here."

9:00 am

the nurse informed the boys that they could go visit jisung and they didn't waste any time going to his room. everyone surrounded jisung, except minho. minho stayed at the back. he was scared. he was scared jisung resented him. he was scared it was all his fault.

slowly, jisung woke up. his eyes adjusted to the light as he looked around to see the eight boys around his bed.

"sungie!" felix cried.

"guys...w-wheres minho?" jisung asked as his eyes filled with tears.

"was he the reason you did this?" hyunjin asked.

"what?! no! it was something completely different." jisung shook his head. "where is he?"

"i-im right here." minho slowly walked up to the bed as tears fell down his face.

"g-guys i should explain." jisung said as he grabbed minhos hand gently.

"sungie, what happened?" felix asked.

"w-well...after minho left the dorm, i broke down crying. after i couldn't cry anymore, i tried to go to bed. i got a call and answered it without checking because i thought it was minho. but the voice on the other end was not the one i wanted to hear. it was my fathers. he didn't say anything much. he drilled into my head how worthless and disgusting i am. he told me i'll never be able to be loved. and i couldn't take it. my thoughts got too loud. so..i tried to kill myself." jisung spoke.

"i'm so sorry. i knew i shouldn't have left." minho began sobbing as he leaned down, clinging onto jisung.

"no, don't blame yourself. this is not your fault. nobody could've known this would happen." jisung said in a strict tone. "now all of you find a way to cuddle me." jisung smiled.

after a few hours, everyone left so that minho and jisung could finally talk out their problems. they were laying on the bed, their bodies tangled together.

"i'm sorry sungie. i was blinded by jealousy and insecurity. i should've been calm. like my mom said, it seemed so major to us but in all actuality, it's such a minor issue." minho spoke first.

"i'm sorry minmin. i shouldn't have ignored you every time you tried to talk this out. it's my fault." jisung spoke.

"hmm no it was both of our faults." minho replied.

"huh...yeah i guess you're right." jisung nodded.

the sound of minhos phone ringing ripped through the hospital room, interrupting their talk.

"hello? mom?" minho answered.

"lee minho where are you?"

"i'm at the hospital-." minho was cut off when the call ended.

"your mom?" jisung asked.

"yeah. she asked where i was. anyways, i promise to do better. and next time i get jealous and insecure i'll just talk to you instead of being an ass."

"i promise to listen to you and hear you out." jisung smiled.

"so..you said you needed to explain?" minho asked. "not that it's necessary but id love to hear whatever you have to say." minho smiled.

"that was something felix and i have been doing forever. when we first did it, i was fearless. i focused on just trying to find ways to rebel against my parents. they obviously weren't happy. we eventually stopped because my punishments were getting worse. i became terrified of my parents. i became scared of my own voice. we did that as a way to reminisce on our days where we were fearless." jisung smiled slightly.

"sungie, i'm sorry." minho pouted.

"nono, it's okay." jisung smiled as he leaned up, capturing minhos lips in his.

minho adjusted them so he held jisungs face in one hand and his waist in the other. jisungs hands went home, tangling themselves in minhos hair. jisung tilted his head, deepening the kiss. the two laid there, tangled in each other.

this kiss felt different, somehow better to the boys. they got lost in the rhythm of their heart beats. both boys were intoxicated with one another.

"MIN- oh?" minhos mother bursts through the door.

both boys flew off of each other, startled by the sudden presence.

"mom?! dad!?" minho questioned.

a/n: am i gonna update again tonight? yes. yes i am.