31

"thank you hyung." jisung whispered as he nuzzled his face into minhos neck.

"anything for you, princess." minho smiled as he rubbed jisungs back.

"hyungs! did you see this?" hyunjae yells as he shows the boys the article.

"yes, reporter kim is my cousin. i had her publish the article that ruins them." minho smiled.

without a moment of peace, six boys come rushing into their dorm.

"han jisung!" felix yelled with tears in his eyes. "why didn't you tell me..?"

"lixie..." jisung jumped up to hug his best friend. "lixie im sorry.."

"no, don't be sorry. i should be sorry. i'm sorry i wasn't there for you. i'm sorry i didn't notice it was this bad." felix started full on crying as jisung kept the boy in his arms.

hyunjin walked behind jisung, wrapping his arms around both the boys. "sungie...i'm sorry we weren't there. they're so awful."

"it's okay! it's my fault i didn't tell you guys. i was scared. scared of what they'd do to me." jisung spoke softly.

"do not blame yourself." hyunjin said with a stern tone.

"yes sir." jisung chuckled.

"sungs i knew it was bad i just didn't know there was that much to it. i'm sorry." felix pouted at his best friend.

"lixie it's okay." jisung smiled.

"you okay?" chan asked.

jisung just nodded, turning to his brother. "hyunjae are you okay?"

"i'm dreaming. i'm in heaven. this is too good to be true." hyunjae laughed.

"get over here." jisung chuckled as he opened his arms, inviting hyunjae into a hug.

"we should celebrate." changbin smiled.

"let's get white girl wasted!" felix yelled.

"NO!" everyone yelled as they laughed.

"jisung shouldn't have alcohol anyways, remember?" hyunjin lightly elbowed felix.

"humph, fine." felix pouted.

"let's just have a movie night or something?" jeongin suggested.

"yeah, we can go buy lots of snacks and monsters." seungmin agreed.

"let's go then!" minho smiled as they all got ready to leave. they all walked to the gas station together, smiling happily. as they walked in, minho and jisung instantly recognized the boy working.

"oh! i remember you guys! i hope you had a good wedding day!" soobin smiled as he waved to the two boys.

"thank you soobin!" jisung smiled.

"so, what's married life like?" soobin asked.

"hmmm...it's definitely amazing waking up next to him." minho smiled.

"and it's definitely amazing falling asleep in his arms." jisung blushed as he looked down.

"aww! go get what you need and i'll be here to help when you're done!" soobin smiled.

the group of boys walked away, getting teased by their friends.

"married, huh?" felix asked with a smirk.

"okay it's a funny story." jisung laughed.

"well, spill!" hyunjin rushed him.

"okay okay! on our first date i wore a wedding dress and minho wore a tux. we went thrift shopping and bought a lot, but we found these rings." jisung began explaining as he held up their hands, displaying the rings. "when we came here soobin congratulated us on getting married and gave us free monsters and let us go up to the roof where minho asked me to officially be his boyfriend. i still don't have the heart to tell soobin we aren't married."

the boys bursted out laughing at their best friend.

"that's so cute and so funny what the fuck!" felix laughed.

"just pick your snacks and move on!" jisung laughed.

the boys grabbed their snacks and their monsters, going to the counter to pay. they had a short conversation with soobin and chan payed for everything.

"what movie are we watching?" chan asked as they walked home.

"the new one on netflix, wish you." jisung quickly answered.

"does everyone agree-"

"i don't care, we're watching it." minho stated.

"yes we all agree." hyunjae answered chans question with a laugh.

"okay then!"

the boys entered the dorm, instantly plopping onto the floor and throwing the snacks and monsters all over the coffee table.

they laid out pillows and blankets everywhere, everyone cuddled around hyunjae since he was the only single one.

hyunjae looked around at the boys he was cuddling. he was happy. he found a new family thanks to his brother. he was very thankful. he honestly didn't know what he'd do without jisung.

a/n: you woke up and lived another day. for that, im proud of you. i love you.