24

"wow, the stars look beautiful." jisung smiled, releasing a breath.

"not as beautiful as you." minho responded, never taking his eyes off the boy.

"hyung!" jisung giggled, playfully hitting the elders chest.

"what? did i lie?" minho laughed, putting his hands up in surrender.

"yeah. you did." jisung said in almost a whisper, but minho still heard it.

"hey! you can think whatever you want about yourself but you can never convince me you aren't the most beautiful person ever. inside and out. i stand by what i said."

jisung just sighed, laying his head on minhos shoulder. "hyung, why can't i just love myself?"

"because it doesn't work like that sungie. it takes time. you might not love yourself tomorrow, or next week, or even in five years. but you will someday. someday you'll be able to see how beautiful you are. you'll be able to see that it doesn't matter that you have scars. none of that shit matters. you cut yourself? okay. that's okay. we can work on that. we can break that habit. you can find a healthier way to cope. you starve yourself? i'll keep making sure you eat and drink enough water. you wanna die? well, be your own reason to stay. don't do it for me or felix or hyunjin. do it for yourself. yes you need to love yourself but you also have to live for yourself. and for now, i'll just love you instead. i'll love you forever. you're such an important person to me. and it's okay to not be okay, princess. you're human. you feel pain. sure, you feel harder than other people, and that's okay. when you love, you love intensely.  and when you hurt, you hurt intensely. there's nothing wrong with that. i love you princess."

jisung stared at minho with tears in his eyes, soaking up every word he said. tear drops slowly slid down his chubby cheeks as he stared at the man he loves. "i love you too, bubs."

"let's head home now, yeah?"

"mmmm let's stay here for a few more minutes. i love it up here with you."

"okay princess." jisung laid his head on minhos shoulder, minho laying his head on top of his. the two enjoyed the scenery with each other in peace. they didn't say anything else, they just simply enjoyed and appreciated each other's presence.

the two boys were now at home, putting away everything they got from the thrift store. they both changed into hoodies and sweat pants with fuzzy socks. after they finished, jisung ran across the room, jumping into minhos arms. minho caught a him, holding him up by his thighs. jisung squealed as he wrapped his legs around minhos waist, grabbing his face and pressing their foreheads together.

"i can't believe today really happened." jisung whispered with the biggest smile on his face.

"i can't either. this really is a dream come true." minho smiled back, equally as wide.

jisung softly connected their lips in a loving, passionate kiss. the kiss quickly got heated and minho walked over to his bed, gently setting jisung down. he laid the boy back, climbing on top of him.

minho trailed kisses down jisungs jaw, to his neck. he left kisses all over the boys neck, occasionally sucking and biting. jisung let out soft moans, intoxicated by the feeling.

"hyung." he moaned out.

"yes princess?" minho questioned.

"c-can we...never mind, just go back to what you were doing." he said with a small smile.

minho sat up, bringing the boy up with him. "princess what's wrong?"

"i-i just wanted to stop before i got horny and wanted something that i'm not ready for..." jisung said in a small voice.

"baby of course, that fine. i would never want you to do anything if you're not completely comfortable. how about i make some hot chocolate and we can watch a movie? that sounds good, yeah?" minho said as he softly rubbed jisungs hand.

"yeah. thank you hyung." jisung smiled.

"here." minho reached under jisungs thighs and around his back, picking him up bridal style. jisung squealed as he was lifted. minho carried the boy to the living room, gently setting him on the couch.

"i'll be back." minho said as he kissed jisung on the lips softly. "here, pick a movie."

jisung searched through netflix for what felt like forever, he finally found one of his favorite movies.

"we're watching yes or no, i love lesbians." jisung happily smiled as minho sat down, handing him his mug.

"let's watch it princess." minho smiled, kissing the top of jisungs head.

a/n: i hope that she looks at me and thinks "shit she's so pretty".