34

⚠️smut chapter😏 (finally)⚠️

the two boys walked into their dorm, setting down the food, wine glasses, and blankets. they walked into their room and set down the special bag that minho picked up on the way home.

"princess are you one hundred percent sure you're ready to do this?" minho asked as they sat on his bed.

"i'm sure hyung. i trust you." jisung smiled.

"okay." minho smiled, pulling jisung on top of him. jisung straddled minho, wrapping his arms around his neck. like always, his fingers found themselves entangled in minhos hair as the boy connected their lips.

minho kissed him slowly, gently. he was in no rush and wanted to take good care of his princess. minhos hands diligently traveled across jisungs back, down to his thighs. he rubbed his thighs gently, moving his hands back and squeezing his ass.

jisung moaned at the boys actions, grinding his hips down onto minhos crotch. both boys moaned as jisung continued to slowly grind his hips down.

"mmmm somebody isn't shy." minho smirked against jisungs lips.

jisung paused, leaning away. "everything just feels so natural with you. so...right. so..comfortable. how could i be shy?" jisung giggled a little, continuing his actions.

"princess, can you take the dress off?" minho asked gently. jisung nodded, standing up and taking off his dress. minho also stood up, peeling his dress off.

minho gently laid jisung down, taking his wrist in his hands. he pressed gentle kisses onto each and every cut and scar. going from both his arms, down his stomach. when he reached the boys hips, he looked up, asking permission. jisung nodded and minho peeled the boys boxers off. he placed gentle kisses onto the cuts on his hips and thighs.

he went back up, immediately going to kiss jisungs neck. jisung wrapped his legs around minhos waist as the boy bit and sucked on his neck, jisungs hips grinding up into minhos.

minho got up, taking off his boxers and reaching into the bag on his bedside table. he pulled out the bottle with strawberries all around it, getting on top of jisung.

"okay princess, this will be uncomfortable, but i promise it will feel good soon." minho said gently, jisung nodding to his words.

minho lowered himself in between jisungs legs. he opened the bottle, squirting some of the lube onto his fingers. gently, he inserted one finger into jisung. he saw the uncomfortable look on jisungs face, taking his member into his mouth to distract him.

jisung moaned, reaching down to grab minhos hair. minho continued to suck jisung off, adding another finger into his hole. this went on and minho added a third.

he curled his fingers, jisungs member hitting the back of his throat as he arched his back. minho hit jisungs prostate a couple more times before pulling his fingers out, releasing jisungs member from his mouth.

he reached back into the bag, grabbing a condom. he opened it, sliding it onto his member.

"okay now this will hurt..a lot. but i promise it will feel good once you get used to it." minho brought jisungs hands up, intertwining their fingers. he grabbed his member, lining the tip up with jisungs hole. he brought his hand back to jisungs as he slowly pushed in.

jisung felt tears spilling out of his eyes as minho slowly inserted himself. minho noticed, kissing the boys face gently.

"it's okay princess, it'll get better." minho whispered.

minho bottomed out, stopping to let jisung adjust. minho looked down at his boyfriend who already looked fucked out. his cheeks were rosy and his hair was disheveled. his eyes were barely open and his breathing was heavy.

"you can move." jisung barely whispered.

minho slowly pulled back, jisung squeezing his hands. he slowly began thrusting in and out of the boy. soon enough, the pain turned into pleasure as jisung let out ungodly moans.

"holy fUCK!" jisung moaned out. "i've n-never felt so good i-in my life." he panted.

"i'm glad i'm the one making you feel good." minho pecked his lips, pressing his forehead against his as he continued his thrusts.

"f-faster." jisung moaned out. minho did as he was asked, speeding up his thrusts.

jisung and minhos moans sounded like their own melody to them, both of them only wanting to hear more.

"hyung..i'm close." jisung moaned.

"me too." minho sped up his thrusts, hitting jisungs prostate each time.

with just a few more thrusts, both boys came. jisung came on their chests as minho spilled inside of the condom. minho slowed down, riding out their highs. minho pulled out, pulling off his condom. he tied it and threw it in the trash by his bed.

"wow." jisung whispered.

"yeah..wow." minho smiled. "welp, bath time." minho smiled as he got up, lifting the boy bridal style. he carried jisung to the bathroom, both boys giggling.

he set jisung down carefully, starting the bath water. he poured bubble bath in as the bathtub filled up. once the bath filled and minho turned the water off, he carefully helped his boyfriend into the bath.

they sat down, jisung sitting in between minhos legs. he leaned back into his boyfriends chest, sighing contently.

"next time, i'm topping. just so you know." jisung smiled.

"hmmm..alright princess." minho smiled.

the boys washed their hair and bodies after some time of relaxation. when they finished, minho helped  jisung out and to get dressed.

jisung laid in his bed as minho went to throw his sheets in the wash. when he returned, jisung laid there with a sleepy smile on his face.

he climbed into bed next to the boy, pulling him closer by his waist. he smiled as he pressed a gentle kiss into his neck.

"thank you hyung. really, for everything." jisung smiled.

"always, princess." minho smiled, pulling the boy impossibly closer.

"i love you, good night." jisung whispered.

"i love you too. good night princess."

a/n: hey! i'm proud of you! you woke up, you lived another day, that in itself is beautiful enough. i love you so much!