13

"all finished?" minho asked as jisung nodded. "now, go take a nap, you look dead."

"but i wanna hang out with lixie and jinnie." jisung pouted.

"nope, i don't care. take care of yourself first."

"why do you care?"

"fine i don't! just go but if you end up dead, don't blame me!"

"you really care about me?"

"i just said i don't!"

"but you made me eat...made sure of it....and you're trying to get me to rest..?"

"just go back to being the quiet, shy boy and keep to yourself!"

"will it make you happy if i go take a nap?"

"maybe...why?" minho looked down.

"because i want hyung to be happy! we're roommates after all."

"so are you going to rest up or not?"

"fine...i guess i'll take a nap. night night hyung!"

"night." minho chuckled. oh my god what was that minho? why'd you do that! ughhh why do you care? why can't i help but care about his well-being?!

a few hours later, jisung woke up from his nap. he walked into the kitchen to see minho cooking. "you hungry?"

"uhh..yeah."

"want some? it's just ramen, but still."

"sure, thanks hyung."

"yeah, whatever."

"so hyung." jisung sat on the stool behind the counter, crossing one leg over the other and folding his hands on the table.

"yes?" minho raised his eyebrows.

"since you've been taking care of me today, can't we just be friends?"

"hhhhhh fine. it'll make our lives easier, i'll give you a chance to be friends."

he's only your friend out of convenience, jisung. he just wants to make his life easier. don't let it go to your head. you'll have to punish yourself later for being such a burden to him.

"here's your ramen." minho slid the bowl in front of jisung, breaking him out of his thoughts.

"let's get to know each other, hyung!"

"hhhhhhhh fine."

it was now getting close to midnight and for some reason the boys just couldn't stop talking to one another. they're mid-conversation when felix and hyunjin bust down the door.

"YAH! WHAT ARE YOU-!" felix screams as he sees the two talking.

"lixie what the hell?" jisung pouted.

"oh i'm sorry love. what's going on?"

"minho hyung and i are friends now!"

"no fucking way! i refuse to believe it. what are you planning lee minho?"

"i'm not planning anything! don't you think i should get along with my roommate? i'm stuck with him all year!" minho defended himself.

jisung felt a slight pang in his heart at the olders words, but chose to ignore it. "now leave please." jisung pouted.

"fine, only because i can't say no to that pout. i'll see you tomorrow ji!" felix and hyunjin left, waving goodbye to the two boys. they were about to start talking again but jisung got a call from an unknown number.

"let me take this real quick." jisung said as he quickly walked into their room. "hello?"

"hi love bug, i miss you. you should come over and finally let me make you feel good. or you can finally make me feel good, yeah?"

"n-no! leave me alone!"

"you're gonna regret-."

jisung hung up on him. his good mood was now ruined. he felt scared and uncomfortable. he walked back out to see minho now sitting on the couch, watching yuri on ice.

"don't be shy, you can watch with." minho said as he noticed jisung hesitantly walking into the living room.

"this is one of my favorites." jisung smiled.

"mine too!" minho smiled softly as he looked at jisung. no minho, stop it!

jisung ended up falling asleep while watching yuri on ice. minho looked over and admired the sleeping boy. he seemed so at peace. his facial features were all so soft and gentle. from his big cheeks and soft jawline to his big doe eyes and cute nose. minho admired the way jisungs eyelashes laid perfectly and gently on jisungs eyes.

minho stop! well you can't deny he's beautiful..but still! nononononono. and young master han of all people? cmon minho! anyways, i should probably carry him to his bed. nah he's fine on the couch. but it might get uncomfortable for him- let me carry him to his bed.

minho gently picked up jisung, carrying him to their room. he gently laid him down in bed and pulled his blanket up over him. "good night, sleep well." minho whispered, smiling slightly.

minho walked over to his bed, quickly falling asleep peacefully.

a/n: i love women oh my god.