32

the next morning, minho was the first to wake up. he carefully peeled his boyfriend off of him, getting up to make breakfast. not long after, chan woke up and joined minho in the kitchen.

"morning." chan smiled while minho made waffles.

"good morning hyung." minho smiled.

"so.." chan started. "you and jisung?"

"what about us?" minho questioned.

"i don't know...you used to hate him. what changed?"

"i decided to stop for a second and really think."

"and...? i honestly didn't think you'd be more than friends."

"well...i'm glad we are." minho shrugged, a small smile sat on his face as he thought of his boyfriend.

"you really love him, huh?"

"i do. i love him so much it's like sometimes, i don't even know what to do with myself! i really can't imagine what life would be like if i continued being an ignorant asshole. i didn't think it was possible to love someone so much..but there's also this small fear. this fear that i'm gonna lose him one day. and if that ever happens, i'm going to be completely destroyed."

"wow you can ramble" chan muttered. "that sweet. if you break his heart i'll stomp your ass."

"how could i break his heart? my baby is so fragile, i could never do that to him."

"mmm i'm glad that's your mindset. but i have a question, i'm just curious..you don't have to answer. have you really never done it?"

"nope. we're both still virgins."

"what? how?"

"because in order to have sex with somebody, you both have to be one hundred percent ready. you have to have full consent. no hesitation, no discomfort."

"well duh i know that stupid ass. i'm saying, no homo, you're really hot. and whipped for him."

"yes but he's not ready and i respect that." minho shrugged.

"you really are an amazing boyfriend, minho. youve surprised me. you've never asked for sex?"

"nope. because i know when he's ready, he'll come to me."

"seriously minho, you're such a good boyfriend." chan pouted. "i'm surprised about how sweet you actually are! is this really minho?"

"yes!" minho laughed. "am i that much of an assshole?"

"meh."

"hey! just- go wake everyone up for breakfast." minho laughed as he gently pushed chan.

when they turned around, everyone was already awake, staring at the two best friends. jisung had a light blush sprinkled over his cheeks and ears.

"good morning princess." minho smiled at his boyfriend, walking to the living room and tackling him in a hug.

"a-ah! good morning!" jisung laughed as he wrapped his arms around his boyfriend.

"i made breakfast." minho smiled, sitting up to peck his boyfriend on the lips.

"mmmm i know. so, you can't lose me?" jisung smiled.

"y-you weren't supposed to hear that lol...but no. i cant. life is better with you." minho smiled shyly.

"damn i have two boyfriends and you guys still make me feel single." felix said in disbelief, hyunjin nodding in agreement.

"oh well, let's eat!" changbin said, rushing into the kitchen.

the boys sat in the same spots as the night before, devouring waffles this time instead of sour candy. the atmosphere was amazing, all the boys talking and laughing.

"today we're just chilling. things have been very mentally exhausting, especially jisung and hyunjae." minho smiled as he finished eating.

"okay, bet." felix smiled happily to himself.

"jisung can i talk to you? in the room." minho asked. jisung just simply nodded, standing up to follow minho.

"what's up?" jisung asked as he sat on minhos bed.

"i was gonna ask out there but i decided this is a conversation you might like to have in private. i was wondering...would you like to meet my parents?" minho asked.

"oh? sure, i'd love to!" jisung couldn't help but smile.

"yayyy! i cant wait sungie!" minho smiled, attaching their lips.

minho gently laid jisung back, never breaking the kiss. he hovered above the boy, gently biting his bottom lip. jisung let out a soft moan, minho taking this as an opportunity to let his tongue in jisungs mouth. jisung instantly let minho take over, tilting his head to deepen the kiss.

"hyung, can i mark you?" jisung gasped out against minhos lips. minho nodded, flipping them so jisung was on top. jisung instantly leaned in, reconnecting their lips. he trailed kisses across minhos cheeks, to his jawline, and to his neck.

jisung gently bit and sucked on minhos skin, leaving marks all over his neck. minho loved the feeling of his boyfriend marking him, and didn't want it to stop.

but of course here comes cock block as felix and hyunjin walk in.

"oh?? jisung on top? didn't expect that." felix laughed.

"minsung switches i told you bitchass, pay up." hyunjin nudged him.

jisung death glared his two best friends as felix sighs, pulling out his wallet and handing a fat stack of cash to hyunjin.

"you bet on my sex life?" jisung deadpanned.

"yuh. now, we were just making sure you guys weren't arguing. and you most definitely weren't doing that." felix smirked.

"we're about to start a movie, join us if you want." hyunjin also smirked as they left the room.

"oh jesus." jisung sighed.

a/n: i'm proud of you <3 i love you <3 you're doing well <3